New Smashing Pumkins video - "Superchrist"

Todd76Todd76 Posts: 1,469
edited February 2008 in Other Music
not a Pumpkins fan - loved Gish and Siamese Dream.....but it's been downhill from there IMO

......however, I figured some of y'all on the board would appreciate this:

http://stereogum.com/archives/video/new-smashing-pumpkins-video-superchrist_008240.html

easily the best song i've heard from the Pumpkins in ages.....the video is getting a fair amount of positive feedback from the indie snobs over at Stereogum

EDIT: SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it when there are spelling mistakes in the thread titles :) (such a dumbass)
In my world everyone is a pony,
and they all eat rainbows and pooh butterflies!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    Good find. The song was played when I saw them in Greensboro back in the fall. Very good song live. Nice video!
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    The song is cool and I like it That's all. :)

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• spnkrispnkri Posts: 137
    It reminds me a little of "United States" which was the worst song on Zeigeist. The rest of Zeitgeist was great though.