Drunk Bridge School Bying

InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
edited September 2007 in Other Music
So I was totally wasted last night during Monday night football and after hearing them play Hard Sun and Setting Forth over and over. I finally gave into the booze and order a plane ticket out of Albany, NY to California for the Bridge School Benefit. Why do I do dumb shit when I"m drunk. I am still in school and got little time, plus I'm kinda poor. Oh well, it won't really set me back to bad and its going to be wild as fuck. Lol, maybe someday I will get over my drunken buying. ALthough, it is kind of random and sporadic at times.
Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• That's awesome. I've been wasted, but never enough to buy airline tickets.
  • InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    Lol, this is my first time too usually its just like t-shirts, DVD, video games, or more often than not its just more beer. Oh well, its gonna be a good fucken time and the more I think about the more I get pumped up.
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    Maybe you could just drunk-dial like the rest of us instead of drunk-travelplan - It's much cheaper and doesn't involve airplanes...
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Haha, that's awesome!

Do you have a ticket to the show?

The worst thing i ever bought drunk was the Beavis and Butthead box set. And it was the sh*tty set that didn't even have the music videos (the best part) Now it sits on the shelf:(
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    Oxxys wrote:
    So I was totally wasted last night during Monday night football and after hearing them play Hard Sun and Setting Forth over and over. I finally gave into the booze and order a plane ticket out of Albany, NY to California for the Bridge School Benefit. Why do I do dumb shit when I"m drunk. I am still in school and got little time, plus I'm kinda poor. Oh well, it won't really set me back to bad and its going to be wild as fuck. Lol, maybe someday I will get over my drunken buying. ALthough, it is kind of random and sporadic at times.
    You mean "buying"?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Oxxys wrote:

that

IS FUCKING GREAT!
  • LukinFan wrote:
    You mean "buying"?

He has already admitted that his drinking affects his financial judgment...so it may affect his spelling too...

But with that being said, why don't YOU drink a few...loosen the fuck up...and quit trying to be my 9th grade English teacher...

Who cares...this kid had a great idea!!!
    I'm trying to drink away the part of the day I cannot sleep away...
  • InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    Lol, I wasn't trying to be gramatically correct when I wrote that the other day. I suck at spelling anyways, so thank god for spell check. If I didn't have that I would be screwed over on papers and shit. Oh yeah, and yes my friend in LA is getting us lawn seats as I type this and I didn't really spend too much on a plane ticket..........250$ Southwest. So, its really not going to set me back that much. Anyone else going?
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    He has already admitted that his drinking affects his financial judgment...so it may affect his spelling too...

But with that being said, why don't YOU drink a few...loosen the fuck up...and quit trying to be my 9th grade English teacher...

Who cares...this kid had a great idea!!!
    Actually I am an English teacher, but it didn't take me to become one to know the difference between by and buy. And I was just joking around too you fuck! Maybe you're the one that needs a few drinks.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1