All I want for xmas is Hip Tickets

InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
edited December 2007 in Other Music
All I wanted for Christmas was two tickets to the hip in Kingston....for their hometown show, but they are sold out and ebay flippers suck!!!! This is like the vic for pj :{......hometown show!! Anybody got 2 extras I'll give a arm and leg.
Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Oxxys wrote:
    All I wanted for Christmas was two tickets to the hip in Kingston....for their hometown show, but they are sold out and ebay flippers suck!!!! This is like the vic for pj :{......hometown show!! Anybody got 2 extras I'll give a arm and leg.

bump
    s

Montreal/98, Toronto/00'03'05'06x2, Brad Toronto/02, Buffalo/03, Kitchener/05, London/05, Hamilton/05, Late Show Taping/06, Cleveland/06, Pittsburgh/06, Bridge School Benefit Concert/06, Hartford/08, Mansfield 1/08, EV Montreal/08x2, EV Toronto/08x2...
  • whistlewhistle Posts: 268
    Oxxys wrote:

Best of luck that would be a hell of a show!!
    http://www.expressobeans.com/trader.php?id=whistle55&view=4

08/22/98 - 06/29/03 - 09/28/04 - 10/02/04 - 09/11/05 - 09/12/05 - 09/13/05 - 09/19/05 - 05/09/06 - 05/10/06 - 05/16/06 - 05/19/06 <-- best bday present ever! - 12/02/06
  • direwolf74direwolf74 Posts: 1,622
    Man, I would love to see this show. They haven't played their hometown since 2004, and I'm sure it's gonna be an incredible show. Good luck finding tickets!
    "I try my best to chug, stomp, weep, whisper, moan, wheeze, scat, blurt, rage, whine, and seduce. With my voice I can sound like a girl, the boogieman, a Theremin, a cherry bomb, a clown, a doctor, a murderer. I can be tribal. Ironic. Or disturbed. My voice is really my instrument."

-Tom Waits
  • UsmanIUsmanI Posts: 72
    hey I live in Kingston! I wasn't a fan of the Hip when they played here before, but when I heard they were coming back next year I though to myself "I should try and get some tickets". Little did I know they would sell out in half an hour!

Anyway, you think there'll be any reserves if I go to the window on the night of? I remember someone telling me bands keep some extra tickets and if they're not used they're sold.
  • InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    man I know....I don't know there is such high demand for this show that I would highly doubt they have any tickets left. I thought it went on sale the following week, not the 12th.....fuck. I live in Albany, but my hometown is Watertown NY a 45 minute drive across the river as long as customs doesn't fuck with you too bad. SOOOOO want to go so bad!!!!
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    hoping for some "unplucked gems" like:

- Yawning and snarling
    - Bring it Back Again
    - Put it off
    - and a NOIS >Nautical> NOIS..
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford