Widespread Night 3 at Bonnaroo

InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
edited May 2008 in Other Music
God Damn this makes me really want to go to the roo now. I just saw them in ALbany last week and this is pretty much widespread's festival. How awesome would it be to see them there with Pearl Jam. Man I wish I was rich and could just got to shows were ever the fuck I wanted, lol.
Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    Yeah, I just saw that too.

Great band! Would really, really love to go this year...can't afford it though.
  • Can you imagine the superjam this year?I wish I was going too.Still might.Come check out our cover of Widespread Panic's Ain't Life Grand.http://www.myspace.com/anotherviolettrust2
  • Who do you all think will be perfoming in the superjam at Bonnaroo this year?It'll be the best year of Bonnaroo for me to date because 3 of my favorite bands are headlining.Plus Robert Plant and Phil Lesh are also gonna be there.Pearl Jam,Metallica,and Widespread Panic that is gonna be some crazy shit!!!!!!!!Last years superjam was awesome Ben Harper,John Paul Jones,and Questlove.This years can only be better with all the choices.
  • HatfieldHatfield Posts: 122
    Who do you all think will be perfoming in the superjam at Bonnaroo this year?It'll be the best year of Bonnaroo for me to date because 3 of my favorite bands are headlining.Plus Robert Plant and Phil Lesh are also gonna be there.Pearl Jam,Metallica,and Widespread Panic that is gonna be some crazy shit!!!!!!!!Last years superjam was awesome Ben Harper,John Paul Jones,and Questlove.This years can only be better with all the choices.

There is a strong rumor about Les Claypool, Kirk Hammett and ? Don't know the singer yet.

Widespread is on a roll right now. There four shows in Savannah and Raleigh were all great. They are really melding with the new guitarist. First night Raleigh we got Papa Legba (Talking Heads), Use Me (Bill Withers), Trouble (Cat Stevens) and Mr. Soul (Neil Young). They are on it right now and will blow Bonnaroo out with one LOOOOOOOONG SET!
    '96 - 10/5
    '98 - 9/1 9/4 9/18
    '00 - 8/6 8/7 8/15 8/17 9/5
    '03 - 4/9 4/15 4/19 7/11 7/12
    '04 - 10/6 10/8
    '05 - 9/11 9/12 9/13 9/15
    '06 - 5/27 5/28 7/7 7/13 7/18 7/22 7/23