Final Straw
Losing My Religion
The Great Beyond
I'm Gonna DJ
Horse To Water
Imitation Of Life
Until The Day Is Done
Man On The Moon

The show was like a nouvelle cuisine meal, quality but not a lot of it. I was glad I'd played Accelerate to death the last week but i think there were a lot of people who hadn't heard a note. It was played live on radio hence the 1 hour 1st set. MS then came on stage and said that now the radio had gone they could do what they wanted.... 3 songs. :eek:

Come on guys if we're going to pay the cash we did, surely we deserved more than 16 songs. I feel a bit short changed. The plus points are the new songs sound great live and with longer sets for the rest of the year we coud be in for some great shows.

Roll on August at Twickenham. Better be more than 16 songs though.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Edved82Edved82 Posts: 1,279
    Thats surprising, especially considering REM's reputation as a great live band. Accelerate is great though, really loving it. A real return to form. Around the Sun is just too bland
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    edved82 wrote:
    Thats surprising, especially considering REM's reputation as a great live band. Accelerate is great though, really loving it. A real return to form. Around the Sun is just too bland
    Accelerate is outstanding but there are a few unhappy people on REMs Murmurs site.

If you're interested

http://rapidshare.com/files/102112335/R.E.M.___Royal_Albert_Hall.rar.html

Last nights radio broadcast. Just the main set.