Love for Marc Copely

boxwine_in_hellboxwine_in_hell Posts: 1,263
edited July 2006 in Other Music
Anyone here more knowledgeable about Marc Copely. I think this guy is brilliant and one of the best new artists to come out in the last five years. Unfortunately he hasn't done anything since 2002. What's the deal? I think "Limited Lifetime Guarantee" is a damn good album. Kinda sad, he's one of the few new artists that actually has some talent. Big props to Marc Copely and put out some new music for Christ sake. Check this dude out people...great voice and great guitar player.
one foot in the door
the other foot in the gutter
sweet smell that they adore
I think I'd rather smother
-The Replacements-
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• direwolf74direwolf74 Posts: 1,622
    I saw him open for The Tragically Hip during their 2002 U.S. tour. He was pretty damn good, and the Hip's audience really seemed to enjoy him. He's a fantastic guitar player! I didn't really hear much from him after that tour. Seems like he kind of disappeared.
    "I try my best to chug, stomp, weep, whisper, moan, wheeze, scat, blurt, rage, whine, and seduce. With my voice I can sound like a girl, the boogieman, a Theremin, a cherry bomb, a clown, a doctor, a murderer. I can be tribal. Ironic. Or disturbed. My voice is really my instrument."

-Tom Waits
  • boxwine_in_hellboxwine_in_hell Posts: 1,263
    direwolf74 wrote:
    I saw him open for The Tragically Hip during their 2002 U.S. tour. He was pretty damn good, and the Hip's audience really seemed to enjoy him. He's a fantastic guitar player! I didn't really hear much from him after that tour. Seems like he kind of disappeared.

He has seemingly disappeared which is a shame.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-