Most Disturbing Song Ever?

13»

Comments

• Eraserhead wrote:
    Aerosmith - Janine's Got A Gun

Have you ever heard Aerosmith's much older child-abuse song called "Uncle Salty?"

That is a classic
    I love my female wife...
    we sit around and wonder exactly why our marriage should feel threatened by gay marriage
  • intodeep wrote:
    Have you heard soundgarden's cover of that song off the SOMMS EP?

It is pretty cool :)

not the lyrics mind you... the way the cover sounds.

I didn't know such a thing existed!

I love Stray Cat Blues. It may be my favorite Rolling Stones song. The irony is, not only do I not condone fucking teenage girls, I don't understand the appeal. Bring me a MILF anyday.
    I love my female wife...
    we sit around and wonder exactly why our marriage should feel threatened by gay marriage
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    ArtMars wrote:
    Not all metal is twisted like that! Just crappy metal where the artists think it's cool to be evil and satanic!

I would not waste your finger muscles typing. That is why i did not reply.

Most folks on this board dismiss metal and that is cool they dont dig it. I wish they would not outright bash the entire genre. It is like judging rock music based on Nickleback or Blink 182.

Every genre has good points and many low points to it.

I admit cannibal corpse sucks for lyrics. Hell I laugh my ass off at it. Best part about that song is when i saw them live in concert there was this chick throwing horns up in the air and headbanging like she was in a video to that song loving every second of it. I found it funny based on the lyrics :D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Blyss wrote:
    that song is actually why i dislike nirvana so much, i work with people who have been raped and why you would want to get in a rapist's head like that and write a song from that perspective is beyond me. very disturbing.

I agree it's very disturbing. I don't think he was condoning rape, just crawling inside a bad person's head. Let's face it, Kurt wasn't the most well adjusted person on the planet. Stephen King has written about some pretty disturbing subject matter and has sold hundreds of millions of books, so obviously dark and disturbing subject matter strikes a chord somewhere very primordial in human beings.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • intodeep wrote:
    I would not waste your finger muscles typing. That is why i did not reply.

Most folks on this board dismiss metal and that is cool they dont dig it. I wish they would not outright bash the entire genre. It is like judging rock music based on Nickleback or Blink 182.

Every genre has good points and many low points to it.

I admit cannibal corpse sucks for lyrics. Hell I laugh my ass off at it. Best part about that song is when i saw them live in concert there was this chick throwing horns up in the air and headbanging like she was in a video to that song loving every second of it. I found it funny based on the lyrics :D

Some of those old school Metal bands like Method of Destruction and Stormtroopers of Death had some pretty hilarious songs. I think there was one called Speak English or Die that used to crack me up. I can't remember which band sang it.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • Some of those old school Metal bands like Method of Destruction and Stormtroopers of Death had some pretty hilarious songs. I think there was one called Speak English or Die that used to crack me up. I can't remember which band sang it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speak_English_or_Die

LOL that's pretty funny.

Stormtroopers of Death
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Some of those old school Metal bands like Method of Destruction and Stormtroopers of Death had some pretty hilarious songs. I think there was one called Speak English or Die that used to crack me up. I can't remember which band sang it.

Yeah Stormtroopers were quite funny. I have not listened to those guys in years.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • entire nickleback catalog
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • dq4lifedq4life Posts: 154
    nocode23 wrote:
    Last Caress by Misfits has got some pretty twisted lyrics.
    yeah that song's scary. kind of stole my innocence when i heard it.
  • Violent Femmes "Country Death Song" is pretty dark and disturbing.
    Walking is still honest
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Dirt by AIC
    yes.

the "I want you to scrape me from the walls part" is horrible, especially Layne's voice. he sounds entirely sincere which is very disturbing. very good, moving song but hard to listen to.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"