I Saw MUSE Tonight In LA....

dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,275
edited April 2007 in Other Music
...on the heels of seeing The Killers on Monday and all I can say is: The Killers, who?

In sight and in sound, Muse is stunning. Bellamy is an animal with a guitar. The music is bombastic and monster.

And here I thought the notes that Chris Cornell hit at his show last week were insane. Bellamy's takes a falsetto to a whole other level. Muse had only 2 shows in the US this tour around and I got to go to one of them!

Music is fucking beautiful.
"I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ArctangentArctangent Posts: 614
    muse are indeed an amazing live band. i saw them last november on their uk tour and they really are at the top of their game. they have some great music to back up the show too and in a similar fashion ot pj they mix their set up most nights.
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    Someone who sees them supporting My Chemical Romance before May 2 please tell me if it's worth the infamy of buying a ticket to see that band.
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    meme wrote:
    Someone who sees them supporting My Chemical Romance before May 2 please tell me if it's worth the infamy of buying a ticket to see that band.
    Muse are supporting MCR? That's a travesty. Muse are easily one of the best live acts I have ever seen. MCR aren't fit to kiss their feet.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • meme wrote:
    I was wondering the same. I'd love to see Muse, but yeah... MCR..not so much.

Make your life a mission - not an intermission. - Arnold Gasglow
  • ArctangentArctangent Posts: 614
    meme wrote:

mcr are so going to get blown away!
  • fadafada Posts: 1,032
    I have never really liked muse's music