Tool show last night in MA

stillalivejlpstillalivejlp Posts: 76
edited September 2006 in Other Music
How amazing was Tool last night at the Tweeter Center?!! That was my first Tool show, and all I can say is "Wow!" What an experience. I've liked their music for a while, but they are amazing live. Such intensity and energy! Ending with AEnema brought the house down. I loved it!

By the way, I'm not a metal head or a guy. I'm a girl who loves Pearl Jam, but also have a soft spot for bands like Tool and Metallica. Their music is just so beautiful sometimes, and amazing. :)
Dante: "You hate people!"
Randal: "But I love gatherings. Isn't it ironic?"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Great review. By the way, where did you sit? I'm hearing high up in the lower bowl is best. I'm going to see them on Oct. 3 in New Hampshire. Can't wait!
  • We were in section 6, towards the back. Great view of the band and the laser effects on the ceiling. The sound quality was awesome. Man, I felt the bass line and drum right in the center of my chest - it just blew me away. It was pretty chilly last night, and Maynard was funny saying the only way to keep warm was to engage in some premarital sex. I think this was the set list:
    Stinkfist
    The Pot
    Forty Six & 2
    Jambi (amazing live!)
    Schism
    Lost Keys
    Rosetta Stoned
    Wings for Marie
    10,000 Days
    Lateralus
    Vicarious (so incredibly intense - loved it!)
    AEnema (learn to swim!)
    Dante: "You hate people!"
    Randal: "But I love gatherings. Isn't it ironic?"
  • oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    saw them the night before in Philly.. 5th time seeing them.. great show.. but their set is too predictable.. just read one setlist off toolshed.down.net and you know the whole thing.. is was calling songs before they started them, and my friend was suprised i knew what was coming up..

btw.. The Pot rules live
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys