Bodysnatchers is fucking amazing.

fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
edited October 2007 in Other Music
That is all.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Mr. BeeksMr. Beeks Posts: 103
    Yeah, I got the album last night and have listened to this song a dozen time already. Unreal.
  • MojopinMojopin Posts: 216
    Agreed!

Mojo
    "A consistently good band works all the different elements well. A song has to appeal sentimentally, intellectually, physically, viscerally, and dig deep down into your soul and suck you into it. And after that, of course, it'd be a matter of taste." ~ Kim Thayil from Soundgarden
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    truth
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
    Thatsa Niiice.
  • Edved82Edved82 Posts: 1,279
    In Rainbows is the best Radiohead album since OK Computer
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • LiftedLifted Posts: 1,836
    edved82 wrote:
    In Rainbows is the best Radiohead album since OK Computer

in rainbows is the best radiohead album
  • Oh, Jimmy wrote:
    Thatsa Niiice.

Really? Still?

Fucking good song for sure. Top 3 on the album with Nude and Videotape. Those drums in Videotape always give me a strange feeling.
    Are you too good to tango with the poor poor boys?
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    A lot of Bodysnatchers sounds like a Strokes rip-off. It's decent.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Just listening now. So far I like - a lot. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
    Dick Jones wrote:
    Really? Still?

Fucking good song for sure. Top 3 on the album with Nude and Videotape. Those drums in Videotape always give me a strange feeling.

I agree with this guy here, totally.

Bodysnatchers caught my attention on first listen.

The vocal performance on Nude is just damn tasty.

And yes the drums in Videotape.......... I love how it's so subtle, and by the end it's this nice little trippy percussive concoction.