Options

Rage Against the Machine...

luvboatcaptluvboatcapt Posts: 11
edited June 2006 in Other Music
listenen to Battle of Mexico City...GOD DAMN DOES IT GET ME FIRED UP!!!!

F*** YOU, I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME! MOTHA F***ER
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,789
    listenen to Battle of Mexico City...GOD DAMN DOES IT GET ME FIRED UP!!!!

F*** YOU, I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME! MOTHA F***ER

not familiar with Battle of Mexico City, but i got their final show "Live at the Grand Olympian." AMAZING. not seeing Rage live (when i had the opportunity to in 1999) is my all time biggest regret
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Yeah I always been a huge RAGE fan seen Audioslave twice but even thought I liked both other bands doesnt live up to seeing them alone. I was happy Audioslave brought back a few songs on there last tour just to hear Tom Morello play them but Chris cant do a good impersonation of Zack.

I was supposed to RAGE and The Beastie Boys years back at Giant Stadium would have been sick to see them there but one of the f'n Beastie Boys fell off his moped and they cancelled the show and tour.
    1998- MSG 1
    2003- MSG 1 & 2
    2006- Irving Plaza, Albany, NJ 1 & 2
    2008- MSG 1 & 2
    2008- EV NYC 2
    2010- Hartford
    2016- MSG 2
  • Options
    facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    Yeah I always been a huge RAGE fan seen Audioslave twice but even thought I liked both other bands soesnt live up to seeing them alone. I was happy Audioslave brought back a few songs on there last tour just to hear Tom Morello play them but Chris cant do a good impersonation of Zack.

I was supposed to RAGE and The Beastie Boys years back at Giant Stadium would have been sick to see them there but one of the f'n Beastie Boys fell off his moped and they cancelled the show and tour.

I don't think Chris is trying to impersonate Zack, obviously they are never going to sound as good as with Zack singing them, but I think Sleep now in the fire sounds cool with Chris singing it, Killing in the name is a bit of a stretch, but it's still great to hear it live.

Back to the main point though, I was lucky enough to see Rage twice, and they were fucking INCREDIBLE live, in terms of pure power and energy they were virtually untouchable. I wish Zack would hurry the hell up and put some new material out.
  • Options
    danedane Posts: 1,062
    What is Zack up to these days? Has anybody heard any rumours? Is he in the studio? Writing a book similar to the little red or little green? Did he move to Germany and gave new life to Rote Arme Fraktion?

BTW I missed out on RATM live too. I passed out in a tent, when they played Roskilde Festival and had nightmares of Zack opening the zipper (of the tent) and screaming FUCK YOU!! Surreal!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    danedane Posts: 1,062
    Shameless bump....
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07