The Bush Administration

rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
edited March 2007 in Other Music
the bush administration never would have been in office in 2004, or 2000 at least if Rage Against the Machine hadn't broken up. That's all I'm saying right now, but just think about it. frickin' april 29th we're kicking these f'ers out!
Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
Butthead: Huh huh.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Alex_CoeAlex_Coe Posts: 762
    A band... changing the face of politics in America? Really?
  • cc10106cc10106 Posts: 385
    I'm pretty sure I read something Morello said about how they're reuniting Rage to 'single-handedly take down the current administration' or some stupid shit.

Hey Tom, how can you say anything like that when your band pussed out and broke up right as W took office?

What a fair-weather, completely retarded statement he made. Go to China and teach your communist ideals over there.
  • rage333rage333 Posts: 157
    cc10106 wrote:
    I'm pretty sure I read something Morello said about how they're reuniting Rage to 'single-handedly take down the current administration' or some stupid shit.

Hey Tom, how can you say anything like that when your band pussed out and broke up right as W took office?

What a fair-weather, completely retarded statement he made. Go to China and teach your communist ideals over there.

I was going to say something dumb to insult you because you insulted my favorite band.........but thats just cause I am angry that your totally right. besides the Commie stuff..........RATM needs to stay here! No insults from me today.
    "when the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will be at peace"-Jimi Hendrix