Another Animal ???

rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
edited February 2008 in Other Music
Anyone like them. Their first single "Broken Again" was real catchy so I bought the album and it totally kicks ass. For those of you who don't know, it's the instruments of Godsmack and the singer from some other band. The guys had some extra tracks left over from their last album so they decided to make a side project using the songs and had some guy add the vocals. Pretty damn good if you ask me. Very heavy and catchy tunes. Even if you don't like Fraudsmack like myself, this is very good music. I suggest you listen to them. Their website really explains it all: anotheranimalrocks.com.

Anyone else like them?
Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
Butthead: Huh huh.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Anyone like them. Their first single "Broken Again" was real catchy so I bought the album and it totally kicks ass. For those of you who don't know, it's the instruments of Godsmack and the singer from some other band. The guys had some extra tracks left over from their last album so they decided to make a side project using the songs and had some guy add the vocals. Pretty damn good if you ask me. Very heavy and catchy tunes. Even if you don't like Fraudsmack like myself, this is very good music. I suggest you listen to them. Their website really explains it all: anotheranimalrocks.com.

Anyone else like them?

Fraudsmack, that's good.

I, for one, actually like Godsmacks music, it's Sully that kind of brings them down a few notches in my book. It's ironic, since Godsmack is pretty much his (for lack of a better phrase) "brainchild." He's just a bit of a heavy metal cliché.
    "Hello Oregonians. Hello Washingtonians. Hello Portland..where the fuck are we? We're in Ridgefield!"
  • they fucking rock! I was so excited to hear that Whit from Ugly Kid Joe was getting back into the biz. His vocals are awesome throughout the entire A.A album
    Minneapolis 98, Chicago 00, San Fransisco 00, Fargo 03, Thunder Bay 05, St Paul 06 (night 2), Chicago 08 (EV) both nights

Don't it make you smile?
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    i'm not saying they're a bad band but it's just like there's a better band that sounds like them and their name is alice in chains.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.