Icky Thump USB Drives

rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
edited June 2007 in Other Music
Hey I was just reading about these USB drives that contain Icky Thump on them. They're in the shapes of little dolls of either Meg or Jack. They're a tad expensive...$60. Though $100 for both Jack and Meg. This site also has some good stuff on it like the Icky Thump LP. Oh and only 3,333 of the drives were made. I think I'm going to pass and wait for the album to come out in what...two weeks? Anyways they're still a pretty cool collector's item.

http://whitestripes.kungfunation.com/index.php?main_page=shopping_cart&product_id=43%3Aaea81426d40d81bba7887fdc55b0733e
Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
Butthead: Huh huh.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    album is out in 5 days (or 6 if in US/Canada)

they're cool but i'd hang on till Tuesday :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Alex_CoeAlex_Coe Posts: 762
    I'm going to Best Buy on the 18th... yes....
  • that jack white usb drive is REALLY tempting
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • chris01chris01 Posts: 559
    I like the guitar riff in the new song (typical Jack) but the other sounds i just cant get into.
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    a tad expensive? you mean ripoff.
  • CM1847CM1847 Posts: 577
    brain of c wrote:
    a tad expensive? you mean ripoff.
    A ripoff compared to buying any other USB drive, especially 528 MB, but with only 3,333 being made, I am willing to bet people will be begging to pay $60 for one of these 10 years from now.

Cool idea, a very unique collectors item, and like most collectors item it is way overpriced and doesn't have much practical use.
  • I am just happy to see the vinyl.
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,870
    I am just happy to see the vinyl.

30 bucks for the vinyl??? no thanks
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • 30 bucks for the vinyl??? no thanks

But you get the limited edition custom peppermint slip pad. Oh yeah.