One of the best Eddie Quotes I've ever heard

rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
edited July 2007 in Other Music
From the Gorge July 23rd, 2006 at the end of Do The Evolution:

"I'm not one to draw attention to myself, but uh I haven't worn shorts playing for maybe twelve years, and uh I'm only mentioning it because uh I'm not sure its not an attempt to restart Grunge fashion, but there is a reason...there's a reason...IT'S FUCKING HOT!"

I don't know what it is but this made me crack up laughing for probably ten minutes. I think it's just the way he says "it's fucking hot" because I've never heard anything like that come out of him before. Oh my goodness. Great stuff.

EDIT: Shit. Sorry I posted it in the wrong forum.
Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
Butthead: Huh huh.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• EDIT: Shit. Sorry I posted it in the wrong forum.

And for that you will spend eternity in hell!!! :D

But yeah, that kinda made me lol as well. One of those things that come out of left field.
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    I've never actually got around to listening to this show, but when u mentioned this quote I had to listen to it.

It's hilarious!!!!

But, having said that...it's a silly reason for him to not wear shorts anymore :(. He does have nice legs afterall!!!! :):D
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
  • cornnifercornnifer Posts: 2,130
    From the Gorge July 23rd, 2006 at the end of Do The Evolution:

"I'm not one to draw attention to myself, but uh I haven't worn shorts playing for maybe twelve years, and uh I'm only mentioning it because uh I'm not sure its not an attempt to restart Grunge fashion, but there is a reason...there's a reason...IT'S FUCKING HOT!"

I don't know what it is but this made me crack up laughing for probably ten minutes. I think it's just the way he says "it's fucking hot" because I've never heard anything like that come out of him before. Oh my goodness. Great stuff.

EDIT: Shit. Sorry I posted it in the wrong forum.
    There was one show, i can't remember which one or when (to many fucking bootlegs (well, alot anyway, can't really be to many)) when he said it was "hotter than the devil's asshole". That one always makes me smile.
    "When all your friends and sedatives mean well but make it worse... better find yourself a place to level out."