10,000 Days Tool Bootleg

rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
edited July 2007 in Other Music
Ok, so I'm leaving soon for a month and I won't be near a computer or anything. I'm getting my tunes together to bring with me, and I realise that I won't be able to go until I finally get a Tool bootleg from their 10,000 Days tour. Now, I've found a few, but they're not in mp3 format, which is the only file type my computer supports. There's just something about 10,000 Days that I love and Rosetta Stoned is one of my favorite songs by them and now that they're playing Lateralus their shows just must be insane. I'm a huuuge Tool fan and those of you who are huge Tool fans as well know that spiritual uplifting you get when you listen to Tool, especially live Tool. So if anyone at all has a Tool bootleg from the 10,000 Days tour in mp3 format, would you mind donating or trading it to me? I'd love to trade any of my boots for it; I've got some Pearl Jam of course, Audioslave, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Tool (from Lollapalooza 1997), Chris Cornell and some others. So if anyone's got a boot please post or PM me. Thanks.
Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
Butthead: Huh huh.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    Anyone???
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • corduroy41corduroy41 Posts: 94
    Psst.. mininova.

;)