Best of 06 Mix cd's

No_ones_rivalNo_ones_rival Posts: 385
edited December 2006 in Other Music
This is something I do every year to send my friends and family... I think this year's is particularily good... Let me know what you think and feel free to post your 06 "best of's "

1. Home (is where the van is) - Limbeck
2. Oxygen - Soul Asylum
3. Under The Knife - Rise Against
4. Gone - Pearl Jam
5. It Doesn't Seem to Matter - Army of Anyone
6. Marker in the Sand - Pearl Jam
7. All Is Well - Soul Asylum
8. Mercy Mercy Me - The Strokes w/ Eddie Vedder and Josh Homme
9. Sucker - Peeping Tom w/ Norah Jones
10. Hey Ya! - Supersuckers
11. Goodbye Earl - Me First and The Gimme Gimmes
12. All About Me - Paul Westerberg
13. In The Air Tonight - Nonpoint
14. Come Back - Pearl Jam
15. Wide Awake - Audioslave
16. Zzyzx Rd. - Stone Sour
17. Inside Job - Pearl Jam
18. Moth - Audioslave
19. Goodbye - Eddie Vedder (Bonus Track)
Minneapolis 98, Chicago 00, San Fransisco 00, Fargo 03, Thunder Bay 05, St Paul 06 (night 2), Chicago 08 (EV) both nights

Don't it make you smile?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Sawyer wrote:
    u forgot the hold steady, tv on the radio, the killers, the strokes album, deftones, etc........

there is just too much to fit on one disc, also I'm just going with the stuff I've bought so far
    Minneapolis 98, Chicago 00, San Fransisco 00, Fargo 03, Thunder Bay 05, St Paul 06 (night 2), Chicago 08 (EV) both nights

Don't it make you smile?
  • sorry, I just never have gotten into them

Don't it make you smile?
  • "Hey ya" by the supersuckers.

As a courtesy to Eddie Spaghetti I think you can do a little better than that.
    www.myspace.com/olafvonmastadon
  • just wanted something to lighten the mood of the disc... they did a good job with it! Also, I'd like to see some other best of's, not just critiques of my taste. It's all subjective.

Don't it make you smile?
  • "Hey ya" by the supersuckers.

As a courtesy to Eddie Spaghetti I think you can do a little better than that.

I could have done better, I'm sure... but if it's a way to get some of my friends into a band they're missing out on, I'll take it

Don't it make you smile?
  • So... anyone else have a best of for this year they wanna post?

Don't it make you smile?
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,236
    I'll do one later when I have a few minutes.

And I'm a Minnesotan, too, and there won't be a Hold Steady song on there, either.