sometimes i burn like a dot on the sun
and there is no god with a plan
this worlds an accident
bring it on cause i'm no victim
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,789
    it was on CMT. i never watch that but flipping through i saw Diamond Dave and left it on. he's giving an interview and the interviewer asks him about his wide array of songs. Dave responds as follows (paraphrased a bit):

"Well you know, your songs are like your children. Some songs are the athletes who win everything and other songs are the smart, weird kids who are great in their own ways, and then you have songs that just plain retarded."

LOL, i lost it!!!! Dave went on in a bit more detail explaining why he likes the "retarded" songs. i spit water out of my nose when he said that i laughed so hard!!!
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Diamond Dave performed the blue grass version of Jump on the Tonight Show!
    there was a video on Youtube but its gone now due to copyright infringement.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    copy Springsteen why dont you

:rolleyes:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Diamond Dave performed the blue grass version of Jump on the Tonight Show!
    there was a video on Youtube but its gone now due to copyright infringement.
    The Diamond one has lost what little vocal ability that he ever had...........it was truly sad to see an icon of one's youth looking and sounding so bad. :(

I caught the Tonight Show gig while awaiting Drive-by Truckers on Conan.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.