RATM Reunion?

mwachsmanmwachsman Posts: 474
edited August 2006 in Other Music
If you go to Zack's sites, http://www.cosmicdynamo.com/zdlrnet/, its says somethings about it, but I can't get to the story.
"So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
"Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• This is just something that seems inevitable. I really regret not ever seeing them, so I'd love to get another chance. We need them right now more than ever. I hope it happens, and I hope it's not only a temporary thing.
  • not as long as audioslave is together. plus, zack and tim pretty much hate each other.

would be cool though, i saw them live 5 times, and they were incredible every time.
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • rage333rage333 Posts: 157
    what the fuck???? Why wont the link work??? AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
    "when the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will be at peace"-Jimi Hendrix
  • rage333 wrote:
    what the fuck???? Why wont the link work??? AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, I know WTF!!!!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • bump
    Can not be arsed with life no more.