Local H

mwachsmanmwachsman Posts: 474
edited December 2006 in Other Music
Anybody else like these guys?
"So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
"Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Local H are awesome. Go to their myspace and they have a kicking version of Brittany Spears' toxic
  • they're great. one of the better live shows i have ever seen.
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • I love them
    One of my favourite bands.
    I made a discography for demonoid.
  • spatspat Posts: 644
    TONS of fans on this board
    My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
  • The Hatter wrote:
    I love them
    One of my favourite bands.
    I made a discography for demonoid.

Ha Ha, I'm downloading that right now. Only the live shows and demos. I have everything else.
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • worldworld Posts: 266
    I see them about 5 times a year. They play all over the Chicago-land area. From the Metro and Double Door to suburban carnivals. Great live show, great albums.
    Chicago '98, Noblesville '00, East Troy '00, Chicago '00, Champaign '03, Chicago '03, Chicago1 '06, Chicago2 '06, Milwaukee '06, Chicago1 '09, and Chicago2 '09
  • Local Who?
    Are you too good to tango with the poor poor boys?
  • uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    i'm a fan of them because of this board. can't remember who, but someone suggested them, and i did. never regretted it.
  • Seriously, I have seen them 12 or so times and they are a great live band. Lots of energy, and it's only two guys. St. Clair is an animal behind the kit, and Scott is a very, very talented songwriter. Hell, every studio album is good. Pack Up The Cats being my favorite, followed by Here Comes The Zoo.
  • Local H are awesome. Go to their myspace and they have a kicking version of Brittany Spears' toxic

Dude, that was actually pretty sweet. Damn man, you gotta make a deal with the devil to make a britney spears song rock.
    Dick Jones wrote:
    Seriously, I have seen them 12 or so times and they are a great live band. Lots of energy, and it's only two guys. St. Clair is an animal behind the kit, and Scott is a very, very talented songwriter. Hell, every studio album is good. Pack Up The Cats being my favorite, followed by Here Comes The Zoo.

Sometimes they play with three guys. I belive it was their manager that played bass for them for a few months. He had the most energy out of all three of them. He was in the center of the stage and was crazier then the other two.
    Chicago '98, Noblesville '00, East Troy '00, Chicago '00, Champaign '03, Chicago '03, Chicago1 '06, Chicago2 '06, Milwaukee '06, Chicago1 '09, and Chicago2 '09
  • world wrote:
    Sometimes they play with three guys. I belive it was their manager that played bass for them for a few months. He had the most energy out of all three of them. He was in the center of the stage and was crazier then the other two.

That must have been a while ago.
    Dick Jones wrote:
    That must have been a while ago.

Yeah, I think it was a couple years ago.
  • All The Kids Are Right is a song about Pearl Jam, except it's Joe instead of Ed.
    Strictly for my ninjas
  • angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    if i was eddie vedder, would you love me any better?
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
  • nocode23nocode23 Posts: 411
    if i was eddie vedder, would you love me any better?

maybe...

But seriously I dig these guys. They really have some smart lyrics and some good riffs.
  • nocode23 wrote:
    maybe...

But seriously I dig these guys. They really have some smart lyrics and some good riffs.

I agree. Scott is a fucking machine. Pack Up The Cats is full of great songs, with great lyrics. One of my favorite albums of all time.