Danny Carey tore his bicep - Tool tour to be rescheduled

mwachsmanmwachsman Posts: 474
edited February 2007 in Other Music
"So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
"Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Damn, thats a bitch. I was all geared up to buy tickets on Saturday.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,214
    Just saw this. Madness, bro...madness.
  • I am seriously getting more pissed as the seconds go on. I was going to buy Bonnaroo tickets on Friday, and then Tool tickets on Saturday. Now what the fuck do I do???!

WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • Eh, well...i guess it gives me time to get funds in order :) You always have to look at the bright side.
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • OttOtt Posts: 403
    They cancelled their original show here in SA last fall due to illness. March was rescheduled from that round. This is extra lame. Just got an email this morn from a friend about it. Bummer.
    'Give me some music; music, moody food/ of us that trade in love'
    -Shakespeare
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    :(

doh!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,242
    well now i can really plan for when they announce the rescheduled shows and ticket sales ,i work in hospital purchasing orthopedic supplies spoke to a ortho surgeon today he said minimal off time will be 2 months untill he can bang on the drums ..........
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • They're still playing Bonaroo right ?!?!?!?!? :eek::eek::eek:
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! i guess a saturday night show in atlantic city was just too perfect to actually happen. DAMMIT!!!!!

hopefully danny will get well soon. a torn bicep is a serious injury.
  • They're still playing Bonaroo right ?!?!?!?!? :eek::eek::eek:

According to everything I have read thus far, Yes.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    According to this:

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003548681

They are still expected to be at Bonarroo. Looks like I'll have to wait a little longer to see them, got great tix for the (now postponed) march 20th show.
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball