justin timberlake vmas´06

tonadaxtonadax Posts: 594
edited September 2006 in Other Music
this guy is the only one of all of boybands ex-members who deserve my respect... i liked his performance in vms 06....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hes actually not that bad. i downloaded his last solo cd and it wasnt totally horrible.
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • CazpjCazpj Posts: 58
    His first solo album was a funk/pop record, so if your not into that you won't have liked it. But it was a very good version of what is was. Regardless of whether you LIKE pop ,it was a very good pop album, much better than most!

Plus he's a talented dancer/singer/perfomer. So yeah, he deserves as much respect as anyone - he's basically the top of his field. :0)
    4/20/06 Astoria
    8/29/06 Arnhem
    9/11/06 Paris
    6/18/07 London
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    i saw an interview with him and he at least seemed like a decent guy.....not my kind of music though
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • He stands on stage "playing" a guitar, but with his back to the crowd, going through motions but not really playing. He is terrible personified.
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    he's a good dancer.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,275
    tonadax wrote:
    this guy is the only one of all of boybands ex-members who deserve my respect... i liked his performance in vms 06....
    I can't get into JT because he did exactly what he was supposed to do: go blue-eyed hip hop/pop, Michael Jackson-ish, beat boxing, bling-bling, blah blah, wake me up when it's over...

No doubt he's good looking and talented to boot, and that's why he's successful. But he bores me because he's just so typical.

Now his other NSync partner, JC Chasez, didn't bore me. He released his solo album "Schizophrenic" last year...and that's exactly what is was...but in a great way!

That's a ex-boy band member's album also worth having.
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    i liked his 1st CD but that single is awful, just like his VMA performance was...
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • Okay..you have all lost your minds.
  • He did a good job hosting Saturday night live a few years ago, i would agree "Sexy Back" is terrible.
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    He did a good job hosting Saturday night live a few years ago, i would agree "Sexy Back" is terrible.

that Punk'd sketch was funny...
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • brhf9 wrote:
    that Punk'd sketch was funny...

So was the skit where he dressed up like an omlet. freekin funny
    OBAMA BABY
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    he does a good elton john.......
  • I think is the Pop Record of the Year! the new song is really catchy "sexy back", he is a pretty good dancer, but god!! I hate him!!! he thinks he is funny and act like a rapper and I hate rappers!!!
    Pearl Jam Mexico 2005, The greatest year ever!
    December 9, 10 - ESTA BIEN, ESTA BIEEEEEN!

www.myspace.com/clau_yellowled
  • azwyldcats wrote:
    He stands on stage "playing" a guitar, but with his back to the crowd, going through motions but not really playing. He is terrible personified.
    Igottago wrote:
    Okay..you have all lost your minds.

hahaha right on. I wouldn't mind people like him if they would stop calling themselves "artists". They're song & dance acts with phony blackcents, not artists. I like pop music as long as the person has real musical and artistic talent like Prince or Outkast.
  • Is this still the pit? or have I accidently gone on the wrong message board?:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Is this still the pit? or have I accidently gone on the wrong message board?:eek::eek::eek::eek:

what you said.

last time i checked this was "other music"
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • yes music and his crap is not music
    6-23-06...Pittsburgh,PA

www.myspace.com/hattricks412
  • Some people on here need to keep their opinions about other peoples tastes to theirselves. Just because you are stuck in the 90's Grunge-era music doesn't mean everyone is.

Now on Timberlake..He is the greatest pop artist to come around for a long time IMO. If you like Micheal Jackson, then it is a lie to say you don't like JT.
  • tonadaxtonadax Posts: 594
    good answer men, many people here are 100% stuck on 90´s grunge movement, i admit it that i grew up listening,loving pj,nirv,aic,sg etc and always they will be my fav bands, but c´mon i´ll couldn´t talk about 90´s 24*7...a couples of years ago, many friends of mine jokes with me about me listening pj,nirv,sg all the time,they said try something diferent men...

when is sat night and i´m drinkin and having fun with friends, i like play justin sexyback song...
  • it's hard to respect anybody that was in the building...jack black can maybe be excused.
  • Igottago wrote:
    Okay..you have all lost your minds.

thank you!

i wanna scream the famous line from Zoolander, something like, "AM I ON CRAZY PILLS!?!?!?!?!"

fuckin a.

seems like the audience has changed on this board since the new (pj) album came out.

christ all-mighty.
  • Jellyrolls wrote:
    Some people on here need to keep their opinions about other peoples tastes to theirselves. Just because you are stuck in the 90's Grunge-era music doesn't mean everyone is.

does it bother anybody else that people still refer to the music that came out of seattle the 'grunge' era? is this a board run by mtv?