Pearl jam and Soundgarden

tonadaxtonadax Posts: 594
edited July 2006 in Other Music
i love them and they´re excellent bands, and i had chosen 11 favorite songs of each bands, i would like to see your selection... in no order

PEARL JAM:
even flow,black,given to fly,brain of j.,jeremy,life wasted,light years,grievance
do the evolution,nothingman, alive...

Soundgarden:
Fell on black days, outshined, rusty cage, spoonman, pretty noose, black hole sun, like suicide, jesucristpose, slaves and bulldozers, blow up the outside world, let me drown...

maybe some songs are too overplayed and obvius, i dont care, i love them...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bucket1988bucket1988 Posts: 212
    I don't really get the point of this thread, but it'll be fun anyway.

PJ: W.M.A., Rearviewmirror, Black, Given to Fly, Alive, Porch, Animal, Life Wasted, Come Back, Do the Evolution, Yellow Ledbetter

Soundgarden: Limo Wreck, The Day I Tried to Live, Slaves & Bulldozers, Jesus Christ Pose, Blow Up the Outside World, Boot Camp, Tighter and Tighter, Ty Cobb, Spoonman, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Fresh Tendrils
    The words you say never seem to live up to the ones inside your head...
  • reachdown12reachdown12 Posts: 693
    These two bands reside in the number 1 slot for favorite bands..phenomenal in everyway.

Pearl Jam: Alive, Black, Jeremy, Oceans, Garden, Breath, Go, Animal, State of Love and Trust, W.M.A., Rats, Indifference, Tremor Christ, Nothingman, Immortality, Off He Goes, Habit, Red Mosquito, Present Tense, Brain of J, Lowlight, God's Dice, Parting Ways, Thin Air, Can't Keep, Get Right, Help Help, Thumbing My Way, I Got Shit, Angel, Long Road, Sad, Alone, In The Moonlight, Whale Song, Hold On, Hard To Imagine, Footsteps, Wash, Dead Man, Strangest Tribe, Brother, Man of the Hour, Comatose, Severed Hand, Marker In The Sand, Parachutes, Unemployable, Gone, Army Reserve, Come Back, Inside Job

Soundgarden: Tears To Forget, Flower, All Your Lies, Beyond the Wheel, Mood for Trouble, Smokestack Lightning, Incessant Mace, Ugly Truth, Gun, Power Trip, I Awake, No Wrong No Right, Big Dumb Sex, Rusty Cage, Slaves and Bulldozers, Jesus Christ Pose, Room A Thousand Years Wide, Holy Water, New Damage, Fell on Black Days, Mailman, Black Hole Sun, Limo Wreck, The Day I Tried To Live, Fresh Tendrils, 4th of July, Rhinosaur, Zero Chance, Blow Up the Outside World, Never the Machine Forever, Tighter and Tighter, Switch Opens, Overfloater, Boot Camp,
    "Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life, but I'd rather be your moon so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun's not around."
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    i love them both but pj way way more (i dont have or will ever have a soundgarden tattoo) they have great songs, more than 11 each and i dont want to make a list.

rusty cage is the shit.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24