Audioslave+Soundgarden

tonadaxtonadax Posts: 594
edited November 2006 in Other Music
to Soundgarden fans... it´s funny that they are the same fans that bashed soundgarden for getting soft on Superunknown... These are the same fans that bashed Down on the Upside.... and now that AUdioslave is here they looked back at those cds that they bashed and said "SHit!!! those are good cds afterall"...

The point is, sometimes you dont know what you got till its gone... I love Soundgarden... But I know we can't live in the 90's anymore... Audioslave for better are for worse, is the present wether you like it or not....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• audioslave makes me sleepy....but I did like a few songs off the first album, like two songs or something.
  • pretty good albums?

try perfect..
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • i dont know any soundgarden fans that have bashed superunknown its their best work lol
    Run to the hills
    run for your life
  • i dont really know what this post means, but i don't care for audioslave at all and soundgarden is one of my favorite bands of all-time. just because you like a band from a certain era doesn't mean you are "living" in that era. i use the internet, my cell phone and enjoy watching football games on high definition tv's yet the majority of the music i listen to is pre-1994.
  • MojopinMojopin Posts: 216
    Personally, I woulda rather Chris done a few solo albums and not wasted his voice on trite garbage like he has with audiobore. But I'm sure that's just my opinion. :)

Mojo
    "A consistently good band works all the different elements well. A song has to appeal sentimentally, intellectually, physically, viscerally, and dig deep down into your soul and suck you into it. And after that, of course, it'd be a matter of taste." ~ Kim Thayil from Soundgarden
  • uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    i dont know any soundgarden fans that have bashed superunknown its their best work lol

the worst i could bash superunknown is by saying that it's their third-best album. i can't say anything worse than that about it without lying through my teeth.