show some love for Alter Bridge

tonadaxtonadax Posts: 594
edited December 2006 in Other Music
i consider they´re a good band, their vocalist myles kennedy has showed great voice and vocal range, with mark tremonti he´s not so creative at all but he plays very good..... i´ll give 7/10 to their last album ´´their only´´ one day remains...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• yes they're a very good band although a thread on them is a little redundant, considering there is really no news on them atm. the govt mule version of "hunger strike" featuring myles on vocals is WELL worth checking out though. :)
    The wind is blowing cold
    Have we lost our way tonight?
    Have we lost our hope to sorrow?

Feels like were all alone
    Running further from what’s right
    And there are no more heroes to follow

So what are we becoming?
    Where did we go wrong?
  • Yep I'm a fan, seen them live a few times, Kennedy has an incredible voice. I can understand why some don't like them because of where they came from, and I'm not saying musically they are reinventing the wheel or anything, but they do have some really good songs.
  • Yep I'm a fan, seen them live a few times, Kennedy has an incredible voice. I can understand why some don't like them because of where they came from, and I'm not saying musically they are reinventing the wheel or anything, but they do have some really good songs.

man i'm so jealous you have got to see them a few times. not sure if they will ever tour australia.....*cries*.
    The wind is blowing cold
    Have we lost our way tonight?
    Have we lost our hope to sorrow?

Feels like were all alone
    Running further from what’s right
    And there are no more heroes to follow

So what are we becoming?
    Where did we go wrong?