Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dishwalla- counting blue cars

funny that just popped into my head
    Don't gimme no lip
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Jesus built my Hot Rod~Ministry :D

Cars~Gary Numan :D
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • tonadax wrote:
    Including taxis

Drive my car- Beatles
    Lord Mr Ford- Jerry Reed
    Little Red Corvette- Prince
    Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol
    Mr. Cab Driver- Lenny Kravitz

I'm going to interupt this post to say "Jerry Reed Freaking kicks major ass folks". Where is the love for Jerry Reed?
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
    I'm going to interupt this post to say "Jerry Reed Freaking kicks major ass folks". Where is the love for Jerry Reed?
    Jerry Reed kicks major ass!!!! Especially when driving a big rig!!!!!
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • tybird wrote:
    Jerry Reed kicks major ass!!!! Especially when driving a big rig!!!!!

With a basset hound! No the man can play guitar. I have a few albums of his, just fantastic stuff.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
    With a basset hound! No the man can play guitar. I have a few albums of his, just fantastic stuff.
    I know......I grew up listening to that era of country music.........he also guest starred on a Scooby Doo show. :D