Beatles-Yellow submarine
The Cure- Pirate Ship
Beach Boys- Sail On Sailor
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    I'm Your Captain/Closer to Home-Grand Funk Railroad

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Sailing by the immortal Christopher Cross. :p:D:D;)
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    Come Sail Away-Styx

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Silent Sorrow in Empty Boats~Genesis (Peter Gabriel era)
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    If I Had a Boat-Lyle Lovett

PBM

If I Had a Boat-Lyle Lovett

PBM
    Six Months in a Leaky Boat~Split Enz
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    tybird wrote:
    Sailing by the immortal Christopher Cross. :p:D:D;)

That song absolutely makes my skin crawl. I think it's possibly my least favorite song to ever be included on Casey's Countdown.
    gabers wrote:
    That song absolutely makes my skin crawl. I think it's possibly my least favorite song to every be including on Casey's Countdown.
    I hope that you didn't watch the Grammys that year. :D:p
  • hailhail82hailhail82 Posts: 330
    Any Jimmy Buffett is appropriate, but these deal specifically with sailing:
    Son of a Son of a Sailor
    Nautical Wheelers
    On Particular Harbor
    Lovely Cruise
    Landfall
    Barometer Soup

Stephen Stills: Southern Cross
    Using the word "methinks" in your message board posts doesn't make you look smart.
    Sailing the Seas of Cheese~Primus
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Mariner's Revenge Song (among many from) The Decemberists
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Brandy (You're A Fine Girl ) - Looking Glass
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me