umbrella

tonadaxtonadax Posts: 594
edited August 2007 in Other Music
They play this song so much, the girl is cute, but she can not sing! Hate this song, glad they are slowing down on playing this song. I think her record company is paying radio stations to play her songs...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tonadax wrote:
    They play this song so much, the girl is cute, but she can not sing! Hate this song, glad they are slowing down on playing this song. I think her record company is paying radio stations to play her songs...

true this is it gets stuck in my head and it is totally over rated.
    "You are a furry thing....you me me you its all related"
  • I like this song. A bit of a guilty pleasure. At least she sings live and has a live band.
  • its been number one in the uk for ages. . .
    i swear to god when it was number one it rained loads, there were floods in england and all, but when it was knocked off number one spot . . . it dried up and the weather has been a whole lot better!
    When I'm good I'm very, very good but when I'm bad I'm better.
  • evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,891
    I like this song. A bit of a guilty pleasure. At least she sings live and has a live band.

Is this how low the bar has been lowered???? Seriously.
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • under my umbrella.. ella.. ella.. ay. ay ..ay ay ya !! thank god these novelty shit songs die after a few months of heavy rotation. this one is not as annoying as the new flavor of the month here...a bay bay a bay bay a bay bay...fucking song makes me want to scream SHUT THE FUCK UP STUPID!!
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • evenflow82 wrote:
    Is this how low the bar has been lowered???? Seriously.

LOL, seriously...Hmmm, I'm sittin here typing at my computer, uter, uter...I smell a hit! lol.
    "Oh, a flower you are to my land..."
  • I'm not a fan of her but she has an amazing body, check out her new vid.
  • nickcat0nickcat0 Posts: 75
    Hate the song but wow is she gorgeous .
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    9/9/06
    Everton 3 RS 0
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Ella Ella Ella Ay Ay Ay
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Fender_ManFender_Man Posts: 408
    tonadax wrote:

My kids aged 9 and 11 play this song constantly, it's aimed at their age group and shouldn't be taken too seriously. Saying that, it does annoy the shit out of me and I'd love to take that umbrella and shove it where the sun don't shine AY! AY! AY!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I hate the song!!!

hate, hate, hate, hate, hate it.

and she's about as old as my little sis. plenty well age to be squirming around in the telly wearing pretty much nothing. :rolleyes:

and now the song is playing in my head. :mad:

good girl gone bad - damn right.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    it's a good pop song.

no, really.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Except for that mother fucking "eh eh eh" shit (and I put 100% of the blame on Jay Z) the chorus to that song is .... actually not bad. Quite good for an american pop song.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"