Ben Fold>>>>>bitches Aint Shit...lol

GRIMMYGRIMMY Posts: 370
edited June 2007 in Other Music
I seen Ben Folds the other night with John Mayor in Cincy. Ive seen Ben a few times he played "Bitches Aint shit".twice!!..If you didnt no its a song from Snopp Dogg..WARNING..its pretty harsh..and dirty....but funny..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2_N3CK-6CHk
grimmy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ya i was so glad that i got that at maryland heights since we didn't get it the night before at bonner springs. best cover ever.

i wish ben wasn't just an opener though. i knew his setlist would be shorter and before johns obviously but i thought they would turn out the lights and everything for him. oh well, it was still amazing.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TjNNxnKVEpQ&mode=related&search= this is the ben folds version only its done by an a capella group lol.
    i gather speed...from u fucking with me

"i am the first man to shit my pants ya whew!"

its no crime to escape..theres still time to escape...theres still time so escape...

"yellow ledbetter is like the smoke after a 3 hour fuckfest" - 62strat

st.louis 04, chicago 06, and counting...
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    haha his cover is classic! this is a fav at our parties :D
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • GRIMMYGRIMMY Posts: 370
    ya i was so glad that i got that at maryland heights since we didn't get it the night before at bonner springs. best cover ever.

i wish ben wasn't just an opener though. i knew his setlist would be shorter and before johns obviously but i thought they would turn out the lights and everything for him. oh well, it was still amazing.
    I agree..most of the crowd was young girls at the Cincy show.. they didnt even no who Ben was..kind of sad..your right they should at least turned the light out
    grimmy
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    When I saw him, he played Milkshake. It was awesome.
    PS...yes, very dirty song. The one you posted Grimmy. :)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away