Options

Ten release info

2»

Comments

• Options
    So a resurrected Ten before 9..........Ok, do it up fellas..
  • Options
    Maybe I'm too optimistic, but wouldn't the re-release of Ten be the perfect opportunity to release Unplugged on DVD?
  • Options
    PJPants wrote:
    Maybe I'm too optimistic, but wouldn't the re-release of Ten be the perfect opportunity to release Unplugged on DVD?

Yes!! :D
    Can't escape from the common rule...
    If you hate something, don't you do it too
  • Options
    PJPants wrote:
    That would be wonderful. A full version of Unplugged on DVD. Don't get your hopes up though. :(
    Nathan
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    PJPants wrote:
    thats exactly what I was thinking. I've got a feeling it might be either that or like a compilation from like CBGB's, Wetlands and various shows from that time.
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    i was in a great mood before i saw this and it just got better. now i wont be able to sleep tonight
    MSG II 6/25/08
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    i was in a great mood before i saw this and it just got better. now i wont be able to sleep tonight
    its a beautiful thing :)
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    That would be wonderful. A full version of Unplugged on DVD. Don't get your hopes up though. :(

Why do people have such a hard on for this being officially released? As far as I know it's readily available on torrents and you can buy it on ebay cheap.
  • Options
    Why do people have such a hard on for this being officially released? As far as I know it's readily available on torrents and you can buy it on ebay cheap.
    Really? I did not know that. I'll go and look it up.
    I am fully hard now! ;)
    Nathan
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    2 CD's and a DVD of their Pinkpop '92 performance, yessss pleaaaaseee!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Thorns2010 wrote:
    Its selling for something like £109, which is like....what? $200 American?? Thats way overpriced IMO.

not at the moment!
    i went to NY in June and got $1.89 to the pound :D but now it's down to about $1.40
    so £109 would be around $152.

either way it still sounds like a lot of money to me... better start saving!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    wouldnt this be a Sony thing? dont they own all the songs or whatever?

the dvd could be of the music videos, like jeremy and alive , oceans, etc..?

sanity music in australia has something similar listed, i know people who work there and they cant get any further info on it, but it will not be cheap =]
    ..how did it come to this?
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    RiotAct10 wrote:
    Looks like I better go open up a new savings account specifically for this.

I'm thinking the same thing. Hopefully this isn't insanely expensive.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
    PJPants wrote:

my thoughts exactly
  • Options
    That means a new Pearl Jam album probably won't be out til late 2009 or even 2010
    A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.