Jeff Buckley boots

BenzorBenzor Posts: 886
edited May 2007 in Other Music
I have Rotterdam '95 already. Amazing show but it has left me wanting more. Jeff is my favorite artist ever with the possible exception of Pearl Jam. If anyone has any Jeff boots I would appreciate it you could either send them to me or show me where you found them. Thanks a lot.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BenzorBenzor Posts: 886
    You need to be registered and the site is currently at its limit. I was looking at that earlier. Thanks though.
  • holtzholtz Posts: 509
    keep checking each day, they kick people out every day.
  • I'm over at Dimeadozen. It took weeks for me to get lucky and be registered, but once I was there, I was very Grateful (no pun intended ;)).

Keep trying!
  • Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    Benzor wrote:
    You need to be registered and the site is currently at its limit. I was looking at that earlier. Thanks though.

Here's a tip: they delete inactive accounts every 10 minutes, on the 4's. So what you need to do is go there, for example, at 7:33 and start refreshing the register page until 7:35. If you don't get in, try again at 7:43 and so on. It works, and it's worth it, dimeadozen is the best bootleg site out there.
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky