LCD Soundsystem

BenzorBenzor Posts: 886
edited January 2008 in Other Music
Sound of Silver is a great album and All My Friends and Someone Great are 2 of the best songs released in 2007. Haven't heard their first album but I plan to in the near future. Any LCD fans here?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    i kinda prefer the last album to the new one...though they're both fun to dance to :)
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • Heard a couple of singles from them and they seem pretty cool. Is it worth it then?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    I saw them play during the summer. Highly entertaining.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • These guys sing 'Daft Punk is Playing in My House' right? That's a tune.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    These guys sing 'Daft Punk is Playing in My House' right? That's a tune.
    yup, and "North American Scum". That's a great song.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Love the album...they were disappointing live though. But North American Scum is in heavy rotation for sure.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,224
    After all the buzz and recommendations, I finally picked up Sound Of Silver and I just don't get it. Can somebody explain the hype to me?