NIN-Right Where it Belongs @Bridge School benefit

BenzorBenzor Posts: 886
edited March 2008 in Other Music
I used to have this show but somehow it got deleted from my computer. If anyone has an .mp3 of Right Where it Belongs I would be grateful if you could send it my way.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dcne200dcne200 Posts: 45
    I have this on a burned disc. I haven't uploaded anything in a while, and don't even know where the disk is, but I will try and help you out with this. Do you want just that song or the whole show?
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZSIG6HQ1

I hope this is what you are looking for. Let me know if there are any problems.
    Dan
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Could you put the whole show up? Pretty please?:)
    I've been looking for it for a while, please.:)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
    Could you put the whole show up? Pretty please?:)
    I've been looking for it for a while, please.:)
    Yeah, I can have that up later this morning. Just so you know it is an audience recording, but it still is pretty cool. I have recently switched from iTunes to Zune, and my Zune software does not recognize the track names from discs I had burned off iTunes. So I have to find the tracklist, then I will get it posted.
    Here is the link for the entire show:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K7I0GZT0

This is originally off of a Pearl Jam fan's website, and all credit is due to her (it's been well over a year since I found this and have since forgotten both her name and her blogsite's name). It does feel good to be the middleman every now and then. :)
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Too you and the original poster, thank you very much, been on a big NIN kick lately and remember just after the show this was being hailed as easily the best performance at the benefit, again thank you.:)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.