Alien in Aerosmith

surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
edited July 2007 in Other Music
check this out, front row and on the official website whoo yeah muther fuckers.

http://www.aeroforceone.com/index.cfm/pk/view/cd/NAA/cdid/854953/pid/10788
Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    check this out, front row and on the official website whoo yeah muther fuckers.

http://www.aeroforceone.com/index.cfm/pk/view/cd/NAA/cdid/854953/pid/10788

so, the pic looks dark on my screen, are you psyched that it's you? Am I missing something?

Man, it almost looks photoshopped. Must be the lighting ...

So, if that is you, and you're all jazzed about it ... ok ... well congrats.

(you can stop reading, the rest can read on)

Oooof ... remember when this band was good? Look at that set list ... a travesty ...

I used to go religously to the New Year's Eve shows are the Boston Garden, I've had front row to them each time (and wished Tom Hamilton a birthday each time) ... my last one was probably around the time Pump came out as I couldn't take the pop aspect anymore ... talk about a tale of two bands.

UGH ... that set list ... argh ... it hurts my head.

Shit like Love in an Elavator and Cryin on the same set list as Draw The Line & Seasons of Wither (I assume that's what "Seasons" is)

Ragdoll?? Did anyone like this song? Who are you? Raise your hand ... I don't beleive anyone liked this song.

Still think their first four albums rival that of any band ... which makes the last 10+ years soooo disappointing.

Reminds me ... I bumped into Joey Kramer in Munich at the Hotel Bayerischer Hof as Aerosmith was at the Olymiahalle a few days after PJ ... ok ... continue.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • I feel the same about Aerosmith as I do the new Star Wars movies.....

**I liked the old Star Wars movies, I liked the new Star Wars movies. I don't agree with any of the criticism of the new ones. I think people remember the old ones as being a higher quality than they really were.

** I think Aerosmith was a pretty good band in the early days, I think they are pretty good now. I think they had 2 classic records in the 1970's (Rocks and Toys in the Attic), but all the other records were uneven albums that managed to produce a few great songs each. These days. their music is still good, and each record has a few great songs. Personally, I love a setlist that includes Jaded, Falling in Love, and Walk This Way.
    I love my female wife...
    we sit around and wonder exactly why our marriage should feel threatened by gay marriage
  • lephtylephty Posts: 770
    wonder what soundtrack they are going to make a song for next?

used to like them.. but man i want to puke every time i hear i dont wanna miss a thing.

Pump was my first ever CD :)
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    jimed14 wrote:
    so, the pic looks dark on my screen, are you psyched that it's you? Am I missing something?

Man, it almost looks photoshopped. Must be the lighting ...

So, if that is you, and you're all jazzed about it ... ok ... well congrats.

Yeah I am the girl with dreads on the right of the pic, and no it isn't photoshopped!

And I agree the setlist could have been better the show was still amazing, I like many people though cringe at Dont Wanna miss A Thing.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Yeah I am the girl with dreads on the right of the pic, and no it isn't photoshopped!

And I agree the setlist could have been better the show was still amazing, I like many people though cringe at Dont Wanna miss A Thing.
    Ah, but Diane Warwick wrote that song. And it is extremely well-written, it's just really cheesy too. :D
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    I love aerosmith.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V