Options

Last chance before I sell on Ebay...Pair of Chicago 2 tix.

ScottZeagleScottZeagle Posts: 169
edited August 2008 in The Porch
I have had about 20 people contact me about these tickets, but no one has actually stepped up, so I guess I will post them on Ebay tonight.

Balc 2, Row E, seats 26 & 28

Ticketmaster price (including charges) $178.28
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    I find it funny how this board exploded about those trying to make a profit off of these tickets by putting them on ebay, yet we have people having trouble selling them to fan club members for face. For shame...

Good luck in finding someone.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    This doesnt suprise me at all.....I had extras to Berk night two and ended up getting about half my money back.....I sold em on ebay...for shame.
  • Options
    DesignVHLDesignVHL Posts: 297
    Probably because there are TONS of balc seats avail for face value on just about every broker site out there right now...I, like most are probably looking for closer seats that don't cost $300+ - it makes me SO SICK - I've seen tix for front row being sold for over $2,000!

What makes me crazy is that I have second row cubbies vs phillies tix (and they are in first) I was hoping someone would trade me for some decent seats and I've had no luck. The ONE person who had orch seats happens to be a SOX fan and won't take less than $300 for them. I hate people who are just trying to sell for profit. :(
    | valerie |

EXPAND YOUR ELEMENT!
  • Options
    DesignVHL wrote:
    What makes me crazy is that I have second row cubbies vs phillies tix (and they are in first) I was hoping someone would trade me for some decent seats and I've had no luck. The ONE person who had orch seats happens to be a SOX fan and won't take less than $300 for them. I hate people who are just trying to sell for profit. :(

What day are the Cubs tix? If they are Thursday or Friday, during the day, I will trade you.

From what I understand, the balcony seats are still GREAT seats...
  • Options
    Its a Saturday game on 8/30....sorry. But honestly, if I'm being offered balc seats anyways (and ur right they are good at the aud. I've been there plenty), I'd rather just pay face for them since they are easily available, ya know? Maybe its wrong in the eye's of some people on here, but the only way my fiance' would let me part w/ the cubs tix was if someone offered us orchestra seating...else it doesn't seem like a really fair trade. While we would never scalp these seats, for what both tickets are going for online, I figured it was a fair trade w/out anyone getting monetary compensation other than enjoying something they like to do.
    | valerie |

EXPAND YOUR ELEMENT!
  • Options
    hmm just looked at our tix...I guess it's THIRD row, not second anyways...but still. :P
    | valerie |

EXPAND YOUR ELEMENT!
  • Options
    DesignVHL wrote:
    Its a Saturday game on 8/30....sorry. But honestly, if I'm being offered balc seats anyways (and ur right they are good at the aud. I've been there plenty), I'd rather just pay face for them since they are easily available, ya know? Maybe its wrong in the eye's of some people on here, but the only way my fiance' would let me part w/ the cubs tix was if someone offered us orchestra seating...else it doesn't seem like a really fair trade. While we would never scalp these seats, for what both tickets are going for online, I figured it was a fair trade w/out anyone getting monetary compensation other than enjoying something they like to do.

No worries man, I have to fly back to Florida on Saturday morning anyway...

My plane gets in at like 3pm and I have a gig at 6pm...

Sure hope I don't have any trouble with the flights!!!

:)
  • Options
    Update...

I have had a couple of people ask me to sell single tix, so I have put them in touch with each other so maybe they can work it out.

I would much rather sell these to someone on here instead of ebay...I just don't want to get stuck with them.
  • Options
    :) Positive vibes your way for smooth travels then!! I got back from San Diego last weekend and was stuck on the plane for 1.5 hours because traffic control went out across the whole country! I wasn't happy...but I guess it could be worse! FWIW, if you want to catch a cubs game, I'm sure you can find some reasonably priced tix on cl. :) There's some good honest fans out there....
    | valerie |

EXPAND YOUR ELEMENT!
  • Options
    Well I would defintely take them if I couldn't find closer seats...maybe I'm just spoiling myself because I have 10c tix for milwaukee and chicago...just would be nice to sit up close for that last show. Maybe I shouldn't be so damn picky?
    | valerie |

EXPAND YOUR ELEMENT!