Motley Cruise

surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
edited July 2007 in Other Music
Me and the boyfriend have been talking about this for a while and have finally decided to go ahead and do it. We booked a room on the Motley Cruise for next January and reallly can't wait.

http://www.motleycruise.org/welcome.php

I have never really wanted to go on Cruise but I think this one will be a little bit special :D
Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,702
    Should be fun.
    I've been on a couple of cruises, they're a ggod time, especially if you like to eat. And I've seen Vince a number of times, that should add to the fun.
    I would like to do this cruise, but its not a vacation you do with a toddler.

Enjoy.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    Poncier wrote:
    Should be fun.
    I've been on a couple of cruises, they're a ggod time, especially if you like to eat. And I've seen Vince a number of times, that should add to the fun.
    I would like to do this cruise, but its not a vacation you do with a toddler.

Enjoy.

I have only ever seen Vince with Crue never on his own. Yeah I don't think it would be the best place to take a toddler as I think they have an age requirement of 21.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,702
    I have only ever seen Vince with Crue never on his own.
    I've seen both numerous times.
    Vince usually does mostly Crue tunes and a few of his solo songs. Usually has a very good band with him (his original touring band featured Steve Stevens on guitar back in the early 90's).
    Plus Ratt is usually good live, and they've put the whole 2 bands fighting for the name thing behind them and you have Pearcy, DeMartini and Blotzer all back together (ironically also with Vince's short lived Crue replacement John Corabi).
    Skid Row without Baz is OK not as good as with, and Slaughter, well ...
    This weekend we rock Portland