Tubby Boots

BootsyGrahamBootsyGraham Posts: 51
edited July 2008 in Other Music
Sorry to self promote!!! I'm just really excited that my band finally finished our demos. We've been trying to do this for a long long time and it's our first demo ep. We called it Batcave EP because I live in the Bat Cave and it was recorded there.

I love Pearl Jam but my biggest influences are probably Sonic Youth, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pavement, Parliament, Funkadelic, Fugazi, Eric B. & Rakim, The Mars Volta, Captain Beefheart, and everything else we listen to! Whenever people asked me what we sound like, I would tell them it's like if Sonic Youth had an orgy with the Chili Peppers or Parliament/Funkadelic... (a boisterous, rowdy party)........

http://www.last.fm/music/Tubby+Boots

If you listen and like it or hate, please post and spread the hate/love to your friends!!! Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    Will put an ear to it....
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Sweet! Half of it was recorded on an old 1969 Teac Reel To Reel and the other was run through a mixer into the computer. Just demos but we want to start playing shows with them.
  • xSmackSoundxxSmackSoundx Posts: 479
    I like It!

Some parts can get kind of repetitive though
  • Hey, thanks! Yeah, it's hard without a drummer. It's only me playing bass and singing and my guitarist friend playing and singing with a drum machine. I figured that if we got this stuff up then maybe we would find either a singer or a drummer; and we can book shows now to do it.