Sonic Youth Unplugged, Bridge School Benefit

BootsyGrahamBootsyGraham Posts: 51
edited July 2006 in Other Music
Hey, I have been looking for this bootleg for ages and I can't seem to find it. I've heard that this is one of the most amazing shows ever. They only played five songs.

Bridge School Benefit 18
10-23-2004
Shoreline Amphitheatre
Mountain View, CA

I Love You Golden Blue *
Stones
Unmade Bed
Paper Cup Exit
Rain on Tin

I saw the torrent at Dimeadozen but I can't connect to the Sonic Youth files. If somebody could upload the files even if they're mp3 or some lossy format, I would be thrilled.

They also played in 1991 which is another show that I would love to listen to. Thanks for any help at all.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• suffragettesuffragette Posts: 253
    I didn't think sonic youth could play acoustic. No feedback? Then it can't be sonic youth, the most over rated band in recent memory. Kim in her 10k grunge dress.
  • I didn't think sonic youth could play acoustic. No feedback? Then it can't be sonic youth, the most over rated band in recent memory. Kim in her 10k grunge dress.

Wow, that's a fucking ignorant thing to say. Sonic Youth is one of the most underated bands of all time. The vast majority of the world doesn't even recognize the name Sonic Youth; the average person doesn't even know who they are. They may know Sonic the Hedgehog but never Sonic Youth.

That's your opinion but I didn't ask for it. Go post your negativity in another thread dude. I just was asking for the files because I am a big fan of them and their music.
  • suffragettesuffragette Posts: 253
    Some things are just meant to be. And I'm not a dude, dude.
  • Wow, that's a fucking ignorant thing to say. Sonic Youth is one of the most underated bands of all time. The vast majority of the world doesn't even recognize the name Sonic Youth; the average person doesn't even know who they are. They may know Sonic the Hedgehog but never Sonic Youth.

That's your opinion but I didn't ask for it. Go post your negativity in another thread dude. I just was asking for the files because I am a big fan of them and their music.
    oi.

sonic youth rock.

hard.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"