Smashing Pumpkins Paris Boot

selfself Posts: 64
edited May 2007 in Other Music
Is there anyway someone who has this could upload MP3's of it to say Megaupload or YSI or something because I really wanna hear this and the only thing people have it in is FLAC. Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• western pearlwestern pearl Posts: 632
    self wrote:
    Is there anyway someone who has this could upload MP3's of it to say Megaupload or YSI or something because I really wanna hear this and the only thing people have it in is FLAC. Thanks.

Agreed. It'd be nice to have this for the weekend
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • I'm kind of a newbie at uploading/downloading stuff so I am no help there, but let me tell you... Billy and the rest of the gang sounded top notch, the guitars, his voice, everything PERFECT!!!!
  • selfself Posts: 64
    I'm kind of a newbie at uploading/downloading stuff so I am no help there, but let me tell you... Billy and the rest of the gang sounded top notch, the guitars, his voice, everything PERFECT!!!!

I've been watching the Youtube videos for a while now. Doomsday clock sounds sweet!
  • pdh1978pdh1978 Posts: 211
    Why not just get the flac's? There are plenty of free programs that will convert them to mp3s. That's what I'm doing anyway, should be finished downloading byt the time I get home :D
    If you all stop hitting refresh for just two minutes, I can buy my tickets...
  • superdeluxesuperdeluxe Posts: 119
    Just get the Flacs. You won't be getting mp3's from me.
  • Bangers_n_mashBangers_n_mash Posts: 1,241
    Where is this available???

And how's the quality of the recording?
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    whoops
  • holtzholtz Posts: 509
    Where is this available???

And how's the quality of the recording?

There are two versions on Dimeadozen, tradersden and zomb as of now. I've listened to part Sebastian's recording and its very good sound.
  • I am not sure if this is allowed or not, so apologies in advance. This is the mp3 boot: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3ZMMPPSP

I know some people get all worked up about FLAC being converted to MP3... I personally don't care enough I guess.
    I am not sure if this is allowed or not, so apologies in advance. This is the mp3 boot: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3ZMMPPSP

I know some people get all worked up about FLAC being converted to MP3... I personally don't care enough I guess.

I don't have a problem if people convert a show to mp3 for their own use, such as an Ipod. It just becomes a problem when people start trading or torrenting mp3 shows and don't know or forgot to tell people they are mp3.
  • darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
    Thanks a whole friggin' lot!!!
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
  • JSP552003JSP552003 Posts: 222
    man i'm loving the new songs...can't freakin wait til zeitgeist comes out...just wish gossamer was gonna be on it
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    I am not sure if this is allowed or not, so apologies in advance. This is the mp3 boot: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3ZMMPPSP

Awesome, thanks a lot for that!
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    JSP552003 wrote:
    man i'm loving the new songs...can't freakin wait til zeitgeist comes out...just wish gossamer was gonna be on it

tell me how do the new songs sound? are they comparable to their previous work?
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408

Thanks!!! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    I've always loved 1979, great song. :)
  • sasojsasoj Posts: 239
    the new songs are guitar driven
    i love rock chicks
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    They played Silverfuck?

Wow!
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,236
    holtz wrote:
    I've listened to part Sebastian's recording and its very good sound.

Note that he specifically requested that his recording NOT BE DISTRIBUTED IN MP3. Download the FLAC and convert yourself if you have to have it. It's not supposed to be on Zomb, either, but someone uploaded it anyway.
  • pdh1978pdh1978 Posts: 211
    Does anyone know a good Mac program for burning the flacs to cd?
    If you all stop hitting refresh for just two minutes, I can buy my tickets...
  • sasojsasoj Posts: 239
    so what if it is in mp3?
    who cares
    it sounds better, it is a smaller file ...
    i love rock chicks
    sasoj wrote:
    so what if it is in mp3?
    who cares
    it sounds better, it is a smaller file ...

Yes it is a smaller file because its not as good quality.
  • selfself Posts: 64
    Is it OK as long as the people who have downloaded this MP3 version don't share it then?
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    holtz wrote:
    Yes it is a smaller file because its not as good quality.

the recoding quality is not that good. I mean, it's great to have that show recorded, but hearing the quality of he recording, MP3 is clearly sufficient..
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! You are the BEST!! :D

I really don't care if it was on FLAC or mp3. As long as I can hear it, it is all good to me :)
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • superdeluxesuperdeluxe Posts: 119
    sasoj wrote:
    so what if it is in mp3?
    who cares
    it sounds better

That is factually incorrect.
  • DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
    United States...love it.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    :)

Im downloading belgium tonight..
  • This show is amazing and has really renewed my interest in the Pumpkins after it faded a few years ago. I'm looking forward to the new record as the new songs sound fantastic. Any idea as to why the taper does not want the show torrentd on Zomb?