Will the Dominos 555 deal change the world?

TheHotRockTheHotRock Posts: 71
edited March 2007 in Other Music
discuss
8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, 11/14/02(letterman), 4/30/03, 6/6/03, 7/6/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 3/18/05, 9/2/05, 9/4/05, 9/15/05, 9/16/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 5/5/06, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/22/06, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 7/6/06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• godeatgodgodeatgod Posts: 20
    If the vegans don't give them a beatdown I guess
  • LiftedLifted Posts: 1,836
    no it will not, and pizza hut has the same thing now. i'm hoping papa johns jumps on the bandwagon because out of all the chains i think they have by far the best pizza, they are however a major rip off....while we're on the topic of food corporations, i think mcdonalds really needs to start serving breakfast all the time, because their breakfast is way better than their other food. that would possibly change the world.

-discuss
  • oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    you're basically paying $15 for some of the worst pizza ever (besides papa johns) just go get a pie from a local mom and pop pizzeria. those are far better then any corporate chain pizzeria
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    i can't believe you people eat Papa John's, their pizza taste like they make it out of leftover cheap ingredients.
    "It's all happening"
  • CM1847CM1847 Posts: 577
    Papa John's is so much better than any other national chain, it isn't even close. The local shops are the best, with slices as big as a medium pizza at a national chain, but as far as the big 3 go, Papa John's is clearly the best.
  • oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    CM1847 wrote:
    Papa John's is so much better than any other national chain, it isn't even close. The local shops are the best, with slices as big as a medium pizza at a national chain, but as far as the big 3 go, Papa John's is clearly the best.
    papa johns is the worst out of the 3... their sauce is awful... pizza hut super supreme is the best out of the chains
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • LiftedLifted Posts: 1,836
    CM1847 wrote:

agreed
  • Alex_CoeAlex_Coe Posts: 762
    You fools, Blackjack owns all. Sauce = yummy.

Or Pizza Hut's stuffed crust.

cabbages.
  • oppie1 wrote:
    papa johns is the worst out of the 3... their sauce is awful... pizza hut super supreme is the best out of the chains

i agree. i hate papa john's. pizza hut is definitely the best of the national chains. i'm not a fan of any supreme pizza, but everything about pizza hut's pizza, the crust, the sauce, the cheese... is just far and away better than the other chains. especially papa john's. domino's is all right, but i only eat it if i have to.
  • Gina's Pizza in Balboa (Newport Beach) is the best pizza...ever
  • 3sheets3sheets Posts: 284
    it already has changed the world. i hear all the kids in darfur are clamoring about this deal and will not rest until they can participate.

domino's has altered the planet forever. it is truly the time of the apocalypse and they are burning Bushes everywhere. they should really doing this in the U.S.

This response brought to you by Kid A.
    Live Free or Die!
  • CM1847CM1847 Posts: 577
    oppie1 wrote:
    the sauce is good and they acutally put some on your pizza. Domino's usually has next to none on their pizza, it is crust and cheese, really horrible. Pizza Hut is usually better, and I think they have the best deep dish out of the chains, but I still prefer a regular Papa John's to a regular PH.
  • RyeGuyRyeGuy Posts: 215
    Domminos pizza is the worst. I agree the mom and pop ones are the best.
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense." Ed Ved

"No one cares about climbing stairs, Nothing at the top no more." Chris Cornell
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    dominoes rules.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.