Options

the good the bad and the queen

prodacakeprodacake Posts: 319
edited February 2007 in Other Music
has anyone else brought the good the bad and the queens album, it has'nt been out of my cd player for 2 weeks damon has done it again. He has got to be the most talented songwriter in britain today, Green fields what a song, keep up the good work mr albarn
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    fadafada Posts: 1,032
    I have it. First song is a bit weak. "kingdom of doom" is a brillant song.
  • Options
    the only song i don't really get is the bunting song, album of the year so far
  • Options
    the album as a whole is kind of dark deary feel to it . IT feels like it was written in the 1980's.
  • Options
    prodacake wrote:
    the only song i don't really get is the bunting song, album of the year so far
    Some of the outro of the songs are a bit long.
    Amy winehouse's album I thought was brillant
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,534
    edited November 2018
    I guess it was pretty recently when I became aware of this band and their self-titled album. Really liked it right away! They released two new single just last week, so I'm thinking they have another album coming up. I hope so - looking forward to see what they do. It's been 11 years since their first and only album came out... Took them long enough, lol.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata