Options

lemonheads uk

prodacakeprodacake Posts: 319
edited May 2007 in Other Music
did anyone check them out on there recent trip to the uk, Dando is on fire its great he's rocking with the band again but you just cant beat evan and his acoustic
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I saw them twice last year and it was great :)

This tour is a bit of a sore spot as I had a ticket for the postponed Koko gig that was rescheduled for the day I had tickets for Cornell at the Astoria so missed The Lemonheads ... luckily Cornell was amazing and as it wasn't that long since I saw them ... although gutted ... I'll survive :o

I hear Evan cartwheeled onto the stage at one point :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Housing JimHousing Jim Posts: 644
    Yeah, we saw them in Cardiff last Sunday night and they were great.....most fun I've had at a show since PJ at the Astoria!

They played everything I wanted them to and it all sounded amazing :) Except when some dumb ass decided that he was so special that he just had to get on stage and sing Alisons Starting To Happen instead of Evan. Security jumped him and got into a big scrap on stage with Evan and then they let this idiot sing the song......or rather attempt to sing it....he pronounced to the crowd "I'm going to sing this bitch" and then mumbled a very bad version.
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018