Options

Dispatch

KellerKeller Posts: 177
edited May 2006 in Other Music
Hi,
I'm brand new to the pit. I wanted to see if anyone was into the band Dispatch. They are no longer together but they were a pretty kick ass band. I'm looking for some new songs i don't have by them so if you a fan let me know your top 3.

1.carry you
2.the general
2.flying horses
"Be what you want to be, see what you came to see"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lumpyfredlumpyfred Posts: 243
    Keller wrote:
    Hi,
    I'm brand new to the pit. I wanted to see if anyone was into the band Dispatch. They are no longer together but they were a pretty kick ass band. I'm looking for some new songs i don't have by them so if you a fan let me know your top 3.

1.carry you
    2.the general
    2.flying horses

My cousin put The General on a mix for me a while ago. I love the song, but I havent really heard anything else by them. I'd love to check more of their stuff out though.
    Her?
  • Options
    NakedClownNakedClown Posts: 545
    Good, fun band.

Some guy was on here a few months back saying they were a Bline Melon rip off!?!?!?!?!

If you can figure that out, explain it to me...

Dispatch didn't make history or anything, but they've got some good stuff.
  • Options
    blueinthefaceblueintheface Posts: 153
    NakedClown wrote:
    Good, fun band.

Some guy was on here a few months back saying they were a Bline Melon rip off!?!?!?!?!

If you can figure that out, explain it to me...

Dispatch didn't make history or anything, but they've got some good stuff.

actually, they are considered to be the most successful indie band ever. I was at their last show in Boston, a free concert where the band played for about 4 hours. I got there 11 hours early just for it.

AMAZING BAND. my friends and I all love them, even those that listen to hip-hop and other genres.
    "be a philosopher but, amid all your philosophy, be first a man" - david hume

Mitch Hedberg- RIP 1968-2005. your jokes have laughed me through a lot. I thank you.
  • Options
    LeaderOfMenLeaderOfMen Posts: 110
    Keller wrote:
    Hi,

1.carry you
    2.the general
    2.flying horses

Good Band, First heard about them about 4 years ago. I got the DVD of there Hatchshell concert, pretty damn good

1) Bang Bang
    2) Elias
    3) Two Coins
    I will make the world a better place...with my own, two hands.