Bob Seger

KellerKeller Posts: 177
edited January 2007 in Other Music
Has anyone gone to see him on his current tour? I'm really looking forward to seeing him this month.
"Be what you want to be, see what you came to see"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• KellerKeller Posts: 177
    no love for bob seger on this board?
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Keller wrote:
    Has anyone gone to see him on his current tour? I'm really looking forward to seeing him this month.
    Saw him at the palace of auburn hills on Dec 30th, an amazing concert, the new silver bullet band will just amaze you. I am already planning a return trip if he decides to finish the tour in detroit. Enjoy the show I did. Post how it was.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • chimpatchimpat Posts: 590
    I'll be at his MSG show at the Garden.
    "This is about as perfect a crowd as you can get. I hate to placate, I ain't placating...." - EV, 9/29/96

• KellerKeller Posts: 177
    anyone know where i can find a set list?
    chimpat wrote:
    I'll be at his MSG show at the Garden.
    You'll enjoy, he plays for 2hours and 15 mins or so, so well worth the $$$, I am really hoping he'll finish in Detroit, the rumor is it will be at Joe Louis Arena, however, promoters are trying to get him booked for the summer amphitheater tour according to an interview from Bob. The problem with that is his has to return to Grand Funk Railroad March 15th.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

Keller wrote:
    anyone know where i can find a set list?
    http://www.startribune.com/blogs/poplife/?p=131
    here is set list from early in the tour, does not very much from night to night.