who is this band?

MLC2006MLC2006 Posts: 861
edited July 2006 in Other Music
I rarely listen to regular radio anymore, but I was just flipping through and heard this song, I think it's a new song. it had a nasty guitar solo in it and towards the end of the song, the lyrics went something like, "I like breaking guitars because it doesn't remind me of who we are" or something like that. the singer reminded me a little bit of Chris Cornell. any idea who this is? the song sounded good.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MCGMCG Posts: 780
    That would be Audioslave. The singer reminds you of Chris Cornell because it is Chris Cornell.

Edit: You really haven't heard of Audioslave? It may also please you to know that it also has former members of Rage Against the Machine playing in it.
    Which came first,
    the bad idea or me befallen by it?
  • toddiet123toddiet123 Posts: 271
    what they said..its called "Doesn't remind me"
  • lukin14lukin14 Posts: 287
    thats funny.. i'm listening to that song right as i read this post & type a reply..
    life is the study of dyin'
    and how to do it right
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • MLC2006MLC2006 Posts: 861
    lol, that's funny. yes, I've heard of Audioslave, at least as far as hearing some of the songs on their first album. I had not heard anything on the second album though. I liked the guitar solo in this song, that's the main part that stood out for me.
  • MLC2006MLC2006 Posts: 861
    I just looked it up on youtube. yep, that's a good song. that's definitely better than any of the songs I heard off their first album. the instruments in this song (particularly guitars and bass) are good.