Options

NYC to Camden??

CorduroyGCorduroyG Posts: 23
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Is there any public transportation that takes you near the venue? Then back to the city after? Thanx!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PrlJam27PrlJam27 Colonia, NJ Posts: 346
    you could probably take a train from NYC to philly, then just take the ferry over to Camden. drops you off right next to the venue. If you are out of town, I wouldn't suggest staying in Camden. That place is a shit hole. Stay in Philly and just ferry over.
  • Options
    lilreds9121lilreds9121 Posts: 128
    for my trip from philly to msg im taking the mega bus. i just heard about it this week. $1 per trip. http://www.megabus.com

anyone use this before
    "Somebody throw up a gun so I can shoot you all......Fuckers". Eddie
  • Options
    solat1973solat1973 Posts: 131
    CorduroyG wrote:
    Is there any public transportation that takes you near the venue? Then back to the city after? Thanx!

If you need a way to camden you can hitch a ride with me I live in brooklyn, going with some friends through in some money for gas thats all
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.
  • Options
    for my trip from philly to msg im taking the mega bus. i just heard about it this week. $1 per trip. http://www.megabus.com

anyone use this before

I haven't used this before, but thanks for the idea!!!
  • Options
    spearheadspearhead Posts: 600
    solat1973 wrote:
    If you need a way to camden you can hitch a ride with me I live in brooklyn, going with some friends through in some money for gas thats all

That's very cool of you to make that offer!

I'm definitely going to Camden, just got the 10c ticket ... I was wondering about a bus or train too, but I'm worried they might not be running late when the show is over...don't some of them stop at like 11:30, or even if it was midnight ...it might be nice not to have to worry about missing the last bus or train home...
    I was alone and far away when I heard the band start playing!

...I was always a DeadHead, but when I first heard Winston Rodney, aka the Burning Spear, sing, I became a SpearHead too!
  • Options
    JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
    Take NJ transit train....very reliable, safe, best bet.

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.