today i've mostly been listening to ..........

2»

Comments

• addvsaddvs Posts: 34
    I've been listening to Mad Season... when I got the chance. At the moment I'm listening to a Blue's Clues song.......... "we just got a letter, we just got a letter...." :D Ah, the joy of children.
  • ELO

Edited to make all capitals. Oops. How'd I miss that?
    We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality. - Ayn Rand
  • Isis - Celestial
    Tool - 10,000 Days
    10/06/91 Hollywood, CA; 05/13/92 Hollywood, CA; 09/02/93 Hollywood, CA; 11/05/93 Indio, CA; 11/07/95 San Diego, CA; 03/29/98 (Dead Man Walking - The Concert) Los Angeles, CA; 07/13/98 Inglewood, CA; 10/24/00 Los Angeles, CA; 10/28/00 Devore, CA;07/09/06 Los Angeles, CA; 07/10/06 Los Angeles, CA; 09/30/09 Universal City, CA; 10/01/09 Universal City, CA
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Who - Wire & Glass
    Muse - Black Holes & Revelations
    Flaming Lips - At War With The Mystics
    PJ - boots...
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • esther1977esther1977 Posts: 540
    Zuco 103
    When all your dreams turn to dust, vacuum
    When all else fails, read the instruction
  • BrainOfJDBrainOfJD Posts: 242
    Neil Young - On the Beach
    10 million dune buggies comin' down the mountain
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    A selection of tunes by Split Enz..........now I am listening to "A Decade of Steely Dan" by Steely Dan, of course.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • CServantCServant Posts: 1,182
    99.5 The Mountain and 97.3 KBCO (I get these at work).
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • barbelbarbel Posts: 7
    tool-10 000days
  • Crowded House: Recurring Dream
    Hard-Fi: Stars of CCTV
    Portishead: Dummy....
    ......and currently have keeping the neighbourhood awake with Live At The Garden.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Husker Du - Zen Arcade. dear god this is a classic. punk just shouldn't be this catchy or complex
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • tonestones Posts: 104
    REM's Around The Sun and PJ Bootlegs
    "Your light's reflected now,... reflected from afar...
    We were but stones,... your light made us stars"