"I want to fuck you like I'm never going to see you again"

pj10alive42pj10alive42 Posts: 381
edited October 2007 in Other Music
Kid Rock is funny
I'm trying to drink away the part of the day I cannot sleep away...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Sound's hillarious.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    i've done that.......200 times.......
  • kid rock is an embarassment... I'll admit that he's a hell of a musician, but his god-aweful lyrics make me wanna puke!!
    Minneapolis 98, Chicago 00, San Fransisco 00, Fargo 03, Thunder Bay 05, St Paul 06 (night 2), Chicago 08 (EV) both nights

Don't it make you smile?
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    i read that in a magazine and i love it. i might have to pick this album up.
  • transplanttransplant Posts: 1,088
    dude makes me laugh. I'll probably check this one out.
  • I think NIN put it better.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    MAJOR love for KID ROCK right here!!! :D even BEFORE that lyric! ;)
    btw, his new disc is great. Its like listening to a juke boxxx of every type of music. REALLY good.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • releesemereleeseme Posts: 387
    His song Abortion is cool.
    8-20-92 \ 6-16-08
    10-4-96 \ 5-6-10
    9-6-98 \ 5-7-10
    4-19-03 \ 9-22-12
    10-6-04 \ 7-19-13
    6-24-06 \ 12-6-13
    10-1-14 \ 4-16-16
    \ 4-26-16 \
  • That's a nice sentiment.

:D
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    i think Kid Rock is bad luck.
    i remember listening to Devil W/out a Cause when i got busted for underage drinking... got away w/ attempted purchase only... but i haven't listened to Kid Rock since and i've been untouched by the law for about 8 years.

that's a stupid line anyway.
  • i read that in a magazine and i love it. i might have to pick this album up.

i picked it up on a whim, after reading a bit about it, and i'm glad i did. i'm no big kid rock fan, but his music is fun to listen to. it's a much more 'rock' sound than the rap/rock that i was used to hearing on 'devil without a cause,' the only other kid album i own. there are some catchy tunes on the new one, a little bit of country-ish stuff, especially 'half your age,' which almost sounds like a hank III song. good stuff.