Belfast '10
PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
Leeds '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Autobiographies. I love 'em! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Well, his could be interesting, if he remembers any of it!!

http://www.play.com/Books/Books/4-/3410999/Slash/Product.html?cur=258
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Well, his could be interesting, if he remembers any of it!!

Yep. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    apparently hes gonna spill the beans on axl, like that he was born a girl.
  • holtzholtz Posts: 509
    Well, his could be interesting, if he remembers any of it!!

http://www.play.com/Books/Books/4-/3410999/Slash/Product.html?cur=258

It'll be interesting to see how much is actually true, Slash has a tendency to stretch the truth.
  • Matty BoyMatty Boy Posts: 421
    Slash should call his book "Axl Rose is an Asshole!!".
  • I am reading this book now, and I am quite impressed with level of detail Slash puts in. For example, the bridge on rocket queen was kindda boring/not working, and they decided that they would have Axl fuck his loud girlfriend at the back of the studio, and include that audio on the bridge....You can hear her moaning.....Or when they were stuck with sweet child of mine, and didn't have quite the right transition lyrics in the middle, so someone said 'where do we go now'? Producer told Axl, why don't you just sing where do we go now......so there is the song....

It's a great book. I am on page 200 or so, and they still haven't made it big...They are opening for the Cult...
  • bird jambird jam Posts: 107
    I am reading this book now, and I am quite impressed with level of detail Slash puts in. For example, the bridge on rocket queen was kindda boring/not working, and they decided that they would have Axl fuck his loud girlfriend at the back of the studio, and include that audio on the bridge....You can hear her moaning.....Or when they were stuck with sweet child of mine, and didn't have quite the right transition lyrics in the middle, so someone said 'where do we go now'? Producer told Axl, why don't you just sing where do we go now......so there is the song....

It's a great book. I am on page 200 or so, and they still haven't made it big...They are opening for the Cult...

Thanks for the review. I have been wondering how good it was.
    Liberace was great on the piano but he sucked on the organ.