Limp Biscuit!

ChillimanChilliman Posts: 18
edited July 2006 in Other Music
yo yo dudes!

i've just started getting into Limp.
I reckon they are the greatest metal band ever, what do u guys reckon?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    I reckon not.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • ChillimanChilliman Posts: 18
    i did it all for the nookie...cookie!
  • MLC2006MLC2006 Posts: 861
    I reckon not as well. I reckon they are one of the worst groups to ever call themselves a band.
  • THE LOOKTHE LOOK Posts: 324
    Chilliman wrote:
    yo yo dudes!

O.K. let's hear the punch line.
    Bigfoot is blurry.
    - Mitch Hedberg
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    metal band? :confused:

and what band are you talking about here? Limp Bizkit?

well, I can handle their music. I just hate their Behind Blue Eyes-cover. and I hate the fact that a friend of mine said that the original is worse. :mad:

:D:p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,843
    Chilliman wrote:
    yo yo dudes!

i honestly can't tell if this is supposed to be a joke. the use of the word "reckon" and calling Limp Bizket the greatest metal band ever suggests that it is. If it ISN'T, then there's not help for you my friend.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    Obviously this guy is Fred Durst himself, who if I am not mistaken is supposed to be washing my car right now. GET BACK TO WORK SLACKER
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    i honestly can't tell if this is supposed to be a joke. the use of the word "reckon" and calling Limp Bizket the greatest metal band ever suggests that it is. If it ISN'T, then there's not help for you my friend.

Im not sure either, but i must say i dont mind the bit in that song my generation when it kicks in really heavy. I find it difficult not to start nodding my head.

Aside from that they are very shit, especially rollin', what a horrible song that is.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    There is no band I probably hate more than Limp Bizkit. Fred Durst is nothing but a poser piece of shit who thinks he's all that and a bag of donuts. So their one good song was re-doing a George Micheal song, and it wasn't even that good. Saw Limp Dipshits at Woodstock99 and hated them even more. Let's get rid of this band forever.
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,843
    stu gee wrote:
    Im not sure either, but i must say i dont mind the bit in that song my generation when it kicks in really heavy. I find it difficult not to start nodding my head.

Aside from that they are very shit, especially rollin', what a horrible song that is.

oh yeah not every Limp song sucks. I used to be into Rearranged. Still, the original poster called them the greatest metal band ever
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Chilliman wrote:
    yo yo dudes!

wtf?

worst band ever.
  • smartass1235smartass1235 Posts: 136
    Chilliman wrote:
    yo yo dudes!

oh hey F.D. I heard the last album sodl 10,000 copies. looks liek america finally woke up and saw you for the talentless fuck you are.
    4-30-03
    7-06-03
    7-11-03
    9-28-04
    9-29-04
    5-13-06
    6-03-06
    6-27-08
  • PJ-SinPJ-Sin Posts: 348
    First off, if you like the band learn how to spell thier name right.

Secondly, they DO SUCK Big donkey balls! (at least Fred does), but if you like em, ..to each his own...
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,127
    There is no band I probably hate more than Limp Bizkit. Fred Durst is nothing but a poser piece of shit who thinks he's all that and a bag of donuts. So their one good song was re-doing a George Micheal song, and it wasn't even that good. Saw Limp Dipshits at Woodstock99 and hated them even more. Let's get rid of this band forever.
    Come on man, don't hold back....tell us how you really feel. Haha, just kidding. I pretty much agree with you, but I never saw them live. I reckon Guns N' Roses are the best metal band, but that's my vote and to each his own.
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    Obviously this guy is Fred Durst himself, who if I am not mistaken is supposed to be washing my car right now. GET BACK TO WORK SLACKER

hahahaha, good one...
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    do not sully the name of metal with the likes of Lb
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    I love the bassline in that "Think About It" song. Really good. About the only good to come out of that band.
  • Chilliman wrote:
    yo yo dudes!

Then you are about ten years too late. That ship has already sailed, hit an iceberg, and has righteously sunken into the deep pool of evercrap.
    Chilliman wrote:

I reckon you probably think that ICP is the second greatest metal band ever.
    :rolleyes:
  • armyreservearmyreserve Posts: 209
    MLC2006 wrote:
    I reckon not as well. I reckon they are one of the worst groups to ever call themselves a band.
    Amen!
    10/06/91 Hollywood, CA; 05/13/92 Hollywood, CA; 09/02/93 Hollywood, CA; 11/05/93 Indio, CA; 11/07/95 San Diego, CA; 03/29/98 (Dead Man Walking - The Concert) Los Angeles, CA; 07/13/98 Inglewood, CA; 10/24/00 Los Angeles, CA; 10/28/00 Devore, CA;07/09/06 Los Angeles, CA; 07/10/06 Los Angeles, CA; 09/30/09 Universal City, CA; 10/01/09 Universal City, CA
  • bryanfurybryanfury Posts: 460
    this has to be a joke right?

the words "greatest" and "Limp Biscuit" should never go together. Unless its "Limp Biscuit is one of the greatest all time poser bands ever"
    those undecided, needn't have faith to be free
  • OmaramaOmarama Posts: 267
    they're okay, bring back memories of my childhood so sometimes i put them on and reminice. one of those bands that teenagers listen to when they go through their "the world fucking sucks" stage and then get sick of.i only like their early stuff though and results may vary is okay.
    Monty Got a Raw Deal

" makes much more sense to live in the present tense "
  • EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    actually Counterfeit was a pretty good song, and so was rearranged.

but then again I was 16 when I heard them last
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • ChillimanChilliman Posts: 18
    keep, rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin', YEH!
  • dCowboyPJdCowboyPJ Posts: 479
    oh hey F.D. I heard the last album sodl 10,000 copies. looks liek america finally woke up and saw you for the talentless fuck you are.

Thats because it was an EP that wasn't promoted at all. Tons of people don't even know it exists. It sounds alot different then anything they've released before. Its pretty heavy actually...
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    i can't believe Behind Blue Eyes is on their "greatest hits"...

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    'So spin your cap around to the back
    You think you rhyme but you can't rap
    Loosen that strap a little more
    Till your axe hits the floor

Flip off your fans
    Make em cheer
    Try to look sincere
    Anger today's fashion
    So sing another song about bashing someone's head in'

i used to be one of those posers...
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
    Anyone who wants to name their band "Limp Dick" is a fuckin' joke IMO.
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
  • i will forever hate this band for one reason, which in total is enough

THEY FUCKING BUTCHERED A WHO SONG!
    A FUCKING WHO SONG!
    BASTARDS
    An ounce of deception
    Kills a pound of pain
  • I love Limp Penis just because of how unintentionally hilarious they are. Good jokin' Chilliman.
    7/10/06
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Lmao
    Can not be arsed with life no more.